Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Once I said I thought the whole body of christ besides me was suicidal - I TAKE THAT BACK. They just have a different "mo" to stay alive and that mo is don't talk to anybody - lunch time at church this last sunday was odd for me, everyone quite ------- people been acting weird. And my mom said that her neighbors never came up and said high to her and dad, and they had lived there for a few months already PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE SO THEY'VE STOPPED EVEN SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER! I'm all you all going to have left at this rate - since how you all going mute n'stuff........................

 Once I said I thought the whole body of christ besides me was suicidal - I TAKE THAT BACK. They just have a different "mo" to stay alive and that mo is don't talk to anybody - lunch time at church this last sunday was odd for me, everyone quite ------- people been acting weird. And my mom said that her neighbors never came up and said high to her and dad, and they had lived there for a few months already PEOPLE WANT TO LIVE SO THEY'VE STOPPED EVEN SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER! I'm all you all going to have left at this rate - since how you all going mute n'stuff........................  

If my mom is reading this blog post people keeping to themselves EVERYWHERE they know lucifer is coming to earth soon AND THEY WANT TO LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so billions what's going on. They've all gone "super weirdo" or most them most of the time. 

Hebrews 13:16

"But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased."
YA I'm a ''bad guy" teachers pet like that. 
you all are not even sinners, you satan hating most of you little house on the prairie sinless GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I gonna "get it"
k

sheri no that's not ok
that's not ok on the sinless prairie
Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. Porchea's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...................

0 comments:

Post a Comment