Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

I was told apostolic christian church of america members are weak and that I also should've did all the things they don't do wear jewelry, makeup etc. so as to not cause them to sin since how they are so desperately weak...........but then the very same people some them told me they were strong as well and called me weak. NO I AM STRONG. But what I'm not - is white like most of the apostolic christian church of america (NO HATE LIKE THEY HATE AND ATTACK ME MOST THEM - EVERY FEW MONTHS THEY ATTACK) They can't wear jewelry or makeup they will be white harlot babylon's then most of them that's what they'd be then - NO HATE LIKE MOST THAT CHURCH HATES ME - I've been so attacked so badly over the years on my blog it's not a maybe they hate me most of them pry all of them -------------- am I ever defended - NO!!!!!!!!!!! Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."............................

 I was told apostolic christian church of america members are weak and that I also should've did all the things they don't do wear jewelry, makeup etc. so as to not cause them to sin since how they are so desperately weak...........but then the very same people some them told me they were strong as well and called me weak. NO I AM STRONG. But what I'm not - is white like most of the apostolic christian church of america (NO HATE LIKE THEY HATE AND ATTACK ME MOST THEM - EVERY FEW MONTHS THEY ATTACK) They can't wear jewelry or makeup they will be white harlot babylon's then most of them that's what they'd be then - NO HATE LIKE MOST THAT CHURCH HATES ME - I've been so attacked so badly over the years on my blog it's not a maybe they hate me most of them pry all of them -------------- am I ever defended - NO!!!!!!!!!!! Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."............................

I'm not going to say all native american's are out of the harlot the harlot system BUT PROBABLY A LOT OF US ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even while wearing beaded native jewelry) 

when america was "colonized" we were called SAVAGES

not given "harlot the babylon" nice titles that probably wouldn't be savages, probably like squave, high class, uh my point nice titles then if we were "harlot the babylons"

WE WEREN'T CALLED HARLOT THE BABYLONS - WE WERE CALLED BY MANY SAVAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a fan of marily monroe as you know

as you do know

but all that shiz she did in those movies - which hopefully she was "acting" HARLOT THE BABYLON STUFFS...............

via GIPHY

white people - no hate

if your arm offends you chop it off the bible says (aka makeup, worldly fashions, jewelry things that could be often are "babylon the harlot" the worlds system the world the thing god says COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE  Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.")

But me personally

I'm indigenous over 1/4th that's over 1/4th

native american jewelry on a native isn't "babylon the harlot" it ain't 

I ain't gonna say I'm walking around a savage either - though at times I want to be a savage...........................................

I ain't walking around wearing turquoise jewelry and my hair in braids as a indigenous person that ain't me a part of harlot the babylon AT ALL

FACT THAT'S ME OUT OF HER

ya I occasionally wear makeup for goth reasons, or for "date night" which never happens so

I really don't hardly ever wear makeup it's messes with my face moisturizing ruitine I hate dry skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT I COULD WEAR MAKEUP SOMETIMES I'M OUT THE HARLOT THE BABYLON SYSTEM I LEFT THAT

YOU WHITE PEOPLE - NO HATE - MIGHT NEED TO QUIT THE MAKEUP, THE JEWELRY YOU PRY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark 9:43

And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
I believe some makeup is ok sometimes, and surely for your job and you all know that is my belief - and I also know most you believe makeup is only or nearly only harlot the babylon stuffs..................and really................................considering marilyn monroe's movie career which I am a fan - but all that is "harlot the babylon" what she was "acting" as, in the movies (I definately don't believe that was who she really was). Friendship with the world is enmity with god so white people you might should not wear makeup or jewelry anymore ----------- the bible says "come out of her my people" THAT YE BE NOT PARTAKERS IN HER PLAGUES. James 4:4 "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God."
 This is no fair sheri you savages get to do your thang 😁 wearing your braids and seed beads 😁
I know people will have a problem with this song choice, that these are indians that are idolatry worshippers of idols. But they are also indigenous
these folks in this video look some "worldly" some them
but 
as indigenous people's there is surely hope for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I can escape harlot the babylon with some turquoise jewelry and beads on me THEY PRY COULD TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
everyone's indigenous I believe in the native american color wheel whatever it's called just some have lost their culture THEY LOST WHO THEY WERE 
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ Being a Native American πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ it's awesomeπŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
BUT FOR REAL THOUGH..................................
MODERATION...........................
MAYBE MAKEUP JUST FOR WORK??????????????????????????
Philippians 4:5 "Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand." -------- you don't want to wear makeup all day anyways - THAT SHIZ CLOGS PORES!
 






0 comments:

Post a Comment