Search This Blog

Monday, June 3, 2024

TAKE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITH VIOLENCE DON'T LET SLAMMED DOORS STOP YOU!. EVERY SMACK DOOR IS NEARLY SLAMMED IN MY FACE RIGHT NOW - BESIDES JESUS/GOD AND LUCIFER AND HIS MEN LOVE ME...............I'M PRETTY POPULAR WITH GHOSTS TO...........................

Just got off the treadmill a minute ago.........pry going to treadmill some more cause I'm watching a show about 7m christian dance cult. But I ain't hating on them kids like maybe others is success can have something to do with "zeal and fire" cause it's takes something "more" to make it out there
you gotta push yourself forward when nobodies cheering
and never give up

 Despite popular hateful opinions of society in usa - you can be pretty, wear makeup, have mansions, boats, yadda yadda - IT'S DO YOU GIVE A 1ST FRUIT OFFERING EVERYDAY............................really be in the word of god and praying and/or donating money to charities or volunteering at charities aka foodbanks. I'VE SAID IT A BILLION TIMES AND I'M GOING TO MAYBE SAY IT A BILLION TIMES MORE GOD LOOKS AT THE HEART.........................man looks at the outward appearance and man in year 2024 looks to be very hateful and nasty to me in usa "for jesus" cause everyone says they's christians pretty well.........................

1 Samuel 16:7 "But the Lord said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."

if you are hated by everyone like me

it ain't over man

TAKE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITH VIOLENCE

DON'T LET SLAMMED DOORS STOP YOU!

Matthew 11:12 "And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force." - but I'm going to end up spending most my time in hell in eternity I believe, I fit in better with lucifer and his people. You can't tell that from my blog --------- unless you account for my love of lounging in or around swimming pools and boating etc. 
I likes life MORE ABUNDANTLY NOT LESS ABUNDANTLY
Colossians 2:23 "Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh."
  suffer 
suffer
suffer
what about "life more abundantly"???????????????????????????????
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
my bible says 
I can have ALL THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i KNOW HOW TO READ MY HATERS YA I KNOW HOW TO READ BISHHHHHHHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.
whatttttttttttttttttttttttt my reading skills are billions infinity
🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀
take that my miserable haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't want to be miserable in your miserable hating COMPANY
I am about the joy of the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.
I can have it all
I just ain't got it all yet
And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

via GIPHY

my fame and riches is done man this mountain is fittin to move

nobody should be hated as much as I'm hated

"somethings gotta give"


0 comments:

Post a Comment