Search This Blog

Thursday, June 6, 2024

I haven't been going to church for awhile now might be done? (no reason for me to go, getting nothing out of sermons cause per the actual bible there is a famine for god's word right now AND I'M HATED Amos 8:11) We ain't trying to prepare ourselves to marry the body of christ - BUT JESUS! And with any spouse and/or most things in life that you want to go well like dieting IT TAKES COMMITMENT. I'm not Peloton biking anymore moved over to another form of fitness but what I learned peloton biking is the "success stories" ARE COMMITED they show up often to bike, THEY DON'T GIVE UP........................

I haven't been going to church for awhile now might be done? (no reason for me to go, getting nothing out of sermons cause per the actual bible there is a famine for god's word right now AND I'M HATED Amos 8:11) We ain't trying to prepare ourselves to marry the body of christ - BUT JESUS! And with any spouse and/or most things in life that you want to go well like dieting IT TAKES COMMITMENT. I'm not Peloton biking anymore moved over to another form of fitness but what I learned peloton biking is the "success stories" ARE COMMITED they show up often to bike, THEY DON'T GIVE UP........................

show up to the word of god
whether reading the bible
or listening to what's left of sermons in the year 2024
Amos 8:11 "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:"
John 8:30-32 "As he spake these words, many believed on him. Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." Every few months usually, someone will extreme bash me usually a member of the apostolic christian church of america............and this is what boggles me about that........................if I'm doing """"""""""bad""""""""""""" right now. 
 IF I'M A HORRIFIC WORLDLY MESS BABYLON THE HARLOT JEZEBEL 1 BILLION RIGHT NOW ------------------------ It ain't me that's supposed to set me free
let me say that again

it ain't me that's supposed to set me free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
it's the word of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"and the truth shall make you free"
so if I'm still a slave to sin and unrighteousness
why attack me?????????????????????????
evidentally I just need to be in the bible more longer for it to finally work for me
what is this christians bashing slaves for???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
what is this kicking me while I'm down???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
and if I never get free
if I'm never set free
if that would be the case
then the bible is a CROCK OF LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AND IN THAT EVENT EVERY PASTOR EVERY CHRISTIAN THAT TOLD ME ABOUT JESUS HAS JUST WAISTED MY TIME
............I do believe Jesus is Lord though happens to be I'm just making a real point right now
it don't make sense to attack a slave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
especially if you is supposedly a christian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIVE THE SLAVE A GLASS OF WATER MAN NOT ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
listening to Red Letter Ministries and I know those 2 kids is some kooky christians at best (I think they are christians - just a little unique - relatable) 
they talk about saphire stones - moving up the saphire stones
well the bible does say we are supposed to go from "glory unto glory"
2 Corinthians 3:18 New King James Version (NKJV)But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
a process
maybe for me that's real slow?????????????????????????
or the bible is lies????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? These are the options cause I do at the very least basically everyday at least listen to sermons on christian radio swear to god I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I'm now committing tentatively the goal is to work out on my "new to me" nordick track ski machine a hour everyday. Success isn't determined by how out of shape you is, or how much of a horrible sinner you started out as being................................success is determined by your level of COMMITMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the 2nd time I've had a nordick track ski machine, most people make fun of these things. But I believe they are of the GREATEST piece of athlettic equipment there is. 
I burn 650+ calories a day commit to 1 hour a day on the nordic track ski machine which is my goal FACTS I'M GOING TO GET LIKELY VERY THIN VERY QUICK
kiss my arthritis goodbye
kiss most of my asthma goodbye
get to feeling GREAT
it's worth it
also ------- being saved is worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hell is hot
I only like a sauna and/or hot tub amount of hot -------- I do like that much hot 💓💓💓💓💓💓
I looked it up the only other excersize equipment that has the calorie burn amount comparable to the norick track ski machine ------ is rowing but rowing is harder on ones joints I do believe. And rowing is less calorie burn per hour not much less but less. 
thus far I've worked out 30 minutes on my new to me nordick track machine ------------- I sweated up a storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
which means 200+ calories have already left my body for the day 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 
off to work out nother 30 minutes
https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. W's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............








0 comments:

Post a Comment