Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2024

Once I wanted to rule the world, now naw, this place stinks man they don't even click on my highlighted blog post for the week. But Lucifer, Satan, the lord of the underworld wrote me a I think of "note" e-mail today. Saying things are going to get better THEY HAVE TO, NOT MUCH WORSE COULD THINGS GET IN USA AND MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD - IT'S BAD RIGHT NOW! Bible says THERE IS A TIME TO GATHER UP STONES TOGETHER TO WORK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;" Most everyone has been hating each other, gossiping about each other, chucking stones at each other and cancel culturing each other FOR FAR TO LONG..............................

My big garage sale find for today 😁...................
It lights up and changes colors. I took pics in different lighting. This reminds me of the colored water show at Enchanted Forrest - it's located in one of the restaurants at Enchanted Forest ---------- the water show has music and magical colored lighting it's the best 😁👍
at least 1-2 times maybe more I've talked my husband and kids to watch the light show more then 1 time..............they never let me watch it 3 times in a row though.
16-8 Intermittent fasting the scale is still moving down............................I'm liking the ease of losing weight intermittent fasting, I like being able to eat whatever I want in the 8 hour window, not having to overly calorie count and suffer.....................
 Once I wanted to rule the world, now naw, this place stinks man they don't even click on my highlighted blog post for the week. But Lucifer, Satan, the lord of the underworld wrote me a I think of "note" e-mail today. Saying things are going to get better THEY HAVE TO, NOT MUCH WORSE COULD THINGS GET IN USA AND MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD - IT'S BAD RIGHT NOW! Bible says THERE IS A TIME TO GATHER UP STONES TOGETHER TO WORK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;" Most everyone has been hating each other, gossiping about each other, chucking stones at each other and cancel culturing each other FOR FAR TO LONG..............................
I never say where these e-mails are coming from cause I swear they are coming from my 1st husband via a portal on the internet "from the otherside" and I like getting e-mails from him 😁............................
Everyone out there likes to call Lucifer a piece of -------------------- and hate him they like to hate him my family isn't a "fluke" out there (by my family I mean, my brother and sisters, and mom and dad and their kids etc. and natalie cunial)
BUT THE BIBLE SAYS...................
Jude 1:9 "Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee."
Cancel culture
is out of hand
it's out of hand
and stones
are better gathered THEN CANCEL CULTURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sheri we get to cancel culture lucifer he's a freebie"................................Revelation 2:10 "Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life."
Do you man. 
Do you. 
I'm just sayin, cancel culture is out of hand. 
hell 
I speak well mostly of the apostolic christian church of america MY SWORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN ENEMIES...................ain't hard they look freakin perfect. 
they are the type of people
that not only say "excuse me" after sneezing - they then pray to god or pray for each other POST SNEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(But they'll pry hide that they do that, now that I've made mention of that phenomina - OH I'VE SEEN THAT HAPPEN PLENTY OF TIMES AT THE APOSTOLIC CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF AMERICA ..................
and that always made me half want to throw up
but then it was nice so I couldn't throw up
I'd tell myself "that's nice though" don't feel like vomiting myself)
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Dixon's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose........................
and part the reason there is so much caos in 2024
I tell you why
this endless chase of money has gotten out of hand
(maybe you love money and you don't even know it) 
well who can blame you
PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE FRIENDS
Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour."
1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." I'm right there with you WANTING FRIENDS, or sometimes...........................admittedly right now I'm more the "liking cemetaries" type goth...................................
and pride I think pride
and people becoming offended, so easily offended 
and not showing mercy 
cause their pride is so much and they've done been soooooooooo offended
2024 is miserable don't think about this stuff myself
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
once you get chasing money which most of us ARE DOOMED to chase money merely cause we are alive and houses cost money and blah blah everything but breathing costs money....................................all that rather sucks one into 1 John 2:16 at least sometimes. 
swear to you all
there are video's of me
I DON'T WATCH THEM
cause I think I'm "somebody" on them
and it causes me to cringe sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

that's it at most all we are is "servants of god" if even the angels are "servants of god" that's all any of us really are "at most"



0 comments:

Post a Comment