Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

My supposed future killer - aka the devil my 1st husband but my family don't believe that - they prefer to dream up all the ways this mystery person is going to kill me soon or kidnap me soon. Psalm 37:32 "The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him." Every few months someone will attack me often on my blog so bad, they have to be trying to get me to "suicide" myself........people aren't usually attacked like that..............but lucifer well he's one of my husbands he ain't trying or wanting to harm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

My supposed future killer - aka the devil my 1st husband but my family don't believe that - they prefer to dream up all the ways this mystery person is going to kill me soon or kidnap me soon. Psalm 37:32 "The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him." Every few months someone will attack me often on my blog so bad, they have to be trying to get me to "suicide" myself........people aren't usually attacked like that..............but lucifer well he's one of my husbands he ain't trying or wanting to harm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................

He is stressing me out...............his e-mail to me today.............I don't like to say where the e-mails from him are coming from because I billions believe it's via a "portal" on the internet.................
 My mom says this e-mail from my future killer and/or kidnapper is giving a "clue"...............in the above e-mail.................
So we have a clue now!
---- I would think that I'm telling the truth would be easier to believe. 
nothing good every happens to me
ever notice that???????????
or hardly ever, I do have a job - I did get a job a few jobs over the years.
Psalm 37:26-29 "He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed. Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore. For the Lord loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off. The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever."
ABOVE VERSE..................
the righteous
they are "ever merciful"
lend
donate money aka donate money
AND HIS SEED IS BLESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proverbs 19:17 "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again."
What to those that depart from evil do ---------- GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"DEPART FROM EVIL, AND DO GOOD; AND DWELL FOREVERMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I'm stressed right now, fried nerves bad
most the time real stressed
it never ends and I'm very aware that most the traffic to my blog is likely people that wish to harm me. 
very aware
but the e-mail from the "mystery person" - ARE E-MAILS FROM LUCIFER I'M NOT A LIAR AND I'M PRETTY SANE CONSIDERING ALL I'VE BEEN THROUGH BOTH ON THIS EARTH AND BEFORE I CAME TO THIS EARTH
miracle I'm alive still
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Aspenleiter's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..................





0 comments:

Post a Comment