Search This Blog

Sunday, June 23, 2024

I believe if you forgive people you will have "life more abundantly" the people that aren't merciful THEY AREN'T REALLY LIVING SO GREAT A LIFE. - We went to lgbtq supporting methodist church again today (our main church right now, when our oldest went trans all the sudden we needed to change churches WE REALLY DID) and one bible study was not great for me - BUT I CAN FORGIVE AND I HAVE. And life is better that way - forgiving I'm saying. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."....................

Update 6/28/2024 I put updates on the most popular posts at the time because I'm so hated, that people usually don't click on my "featured" post for the week or day or whatever. Went garage saleing today, and bought 2 doilies both them for 50 cents 😁👍 And the nice basket behind the clock below was $1. I just got done reorganizing doing whatever making nice, these two areas pictured below...................brown box is from ikea costed like maybe 1 dollar not much.........................
This isn't all my perfumes, a lot of them though. I like them in a area or in this case 2 areas, but easy to see, to pick one 😁💟
 I believe if you forgive people you will have "life more abundantly" the people that aren't merciful THEY AREN'T REALLY LIVING SO GREAT A LIFE. - We went to lgbtq supporting methodist church again today (our main church right now, when our oldest went trans all the sudden we needed to change churches WE REALLY DID) and one bible study was not great for me - BUT I CAN FORGIVE AND I HAVE. And life is better that way - forgiving I'm saying. John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."....................
  That's actually all I wanted to blog though. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  My health has gotten bad..............YIKES. yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes Anyways like many in usa america..........................I need to loose a lot of weight quick. Most pry think like me "it's just a few pounds" "I'll loose it in 5 months from now" You don't think that HOUSE OF ACTUAL HORRORS weight related health problems is going to creep up and GET YOU BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD. 
  So besides gunning for 1 hour a day on the Nordic Track ski machine..............I'm drinking tons of tea, not coffee so much mostly tea most days, cause that green tea get's that thermogenisis really working potentially. And days where I don't drink enough green tea, or black tea, tea with caffeine them days...................I now will drink energy drink basically. Gone are going to be the days where I sit and say to myself "I'm tired, I'm going to work out tommorow" ------------ no my butt with YIKES A VERY MUCH YIKES HEALTH PROBLEM is going to drink a energy drink if need be AND GO WORK OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 But I'm mostly drinking non-caffeinated teas, cause there are ginger teas that help one loose weight, also tumeric teas which help one loose weight, and also also cinammon teas you guessed it help burn the fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without caffeine those teas don't even use caffeine most em don't not the cinnamon, tumeric, ginger teas most them don't have caffeine - a few might. Also lemon teas can I do believe help fight the fat. THERE'S A FEW A SLEW OF NON-CAFFEINATED TEAS THAT FIGHT FAT! 
  And and ----------- these non caffeine teas also I much believe if I'm diligient drinking them, will help curve cravings for junk food binge time bad snacks from happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause teas have "substance" to them ------------------- that pry go into your brains ---------------- and then tell your brains................................ok we don't need potatoe chips now ---------------- NO DUH MY BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I might not be donating money as often - cause the methodist church was sounds like renting the building out to another church and that church found their own building - and so now they need more money in the collection plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(my husband gives offering via the internet though for the methodist church we go to)
and on a budget some 
my dream came true or one of them....................next time I might take pic of the swamp ------------- it gorgeous so you can "catch the vibe of what one of my dreams coming true fully looks like".........................I have a big imagination and this is definately a dream come true on the checklist in my brains somewhere.....................
I probably am the most goth on earth ya
I love swamps sometimes
sometimes swamps are really really gorgeous
usa
has some the best swamps in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Google (Noto Color Emoji - Unicode 15.1)
tootles
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Frankie's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose....................




0 comments:

Post a Comment