So brian showed me the bible study times for vancouver heights united methodist church and made it sound like we were going to attend online vancouver heights united methodist bible study cause he wants to go there still and become a part of things (but this has been our problem for years their bible study times aren't capatable with our lives) WELL WE DIDN'T GO TO BIBE STUDY ONLINE THIS WEEK WE WERE BUISY AS WE ALWAYS ARE AT THAT TIME THOSE TIMES OF THAT DAY OF THE WEEK. it's never going to happen I'm back to friendless and hopeless and past two weeks we ain't did our running club well we run slower then everyone else nearly and by the time we get to the bar to "hang out" all the seats are gone except a few "lonely style" seats so we ended up sitting ALONE.........................so I don't miss the running club cause that just wasn't working out.............but when something doesn't work out your supposed to want to leave brian wants to stay it's ain't working bible study NEVER HAPPENS HARDLY FOR US AT VANCOUVER HEIGHTS UNITED METHODIST CHURCH it's bad timing always for us..........WELL NEVER MAKE A FRIEND NOT ONE ON THIS EARTH AT THIS RATE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.................
Saturday, October 10, 2026
So brian showed me the bible study times for vancouver heights united methodist church and made it sound like we were going to attend online vancouver heights united methodist bible study cause he wants to go there still and become a part of things (but this has been our problem for years their bible study times aren't capatable with our lives) WELL WE DIDN'T GO TO BIBE STUDY ONLINE THIS WEEK WE WERE BUISY AS WE ALWAYS ARE AT THAT TIME THOSE TIMES OF THAT DAY OF THE WEEK. it's never going to happen I'm back to friendless and hopeless and past two weeks we ain't did our running club well we run slower then everyone else nearly and by the time we get to the bar to "hang out" all the seats are gone except a few "lonely style" seats so we ended up sitting ALONE.........................so I don't miss the running club cause that just wasn't working out.............but when something doesn't work out your supposed to want to leave brian wants to stay it's ain't working bible study NEVER HAPPENS HARDLY FOR US AT VANCOUVER HEIGHTS UNITED METHODIST CHURCH it's bad timing always for us..........WELL NEVER MAKE A FRIEND NOT ONE ON THIS EARTH AT THIS RATE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.................
Swear e-mails from https://www.tut.com/
are from satan, lucifer, the devil via a portal for years
some the e-mails I get might be what the masses are also getting but I think a lot of them aren't
I was talking few blog posts before that I wanted to go silent lucifer seems to agree maybe that that is a good idea??????? I can't make heads or tails of this e-mail.............
loving in deed and in truth vancouver heights united methodist church..................aka christians............and/or people
the idea is to love in deed and in truth NOT JUST WORD.............
1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
Posted by Giving it to god at 1:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment