Search This Blog

Monday, August 5, 2024

CONVINCED I've solved the puzzle, I know how it is Jesus came to bring us life more abundantly. If you want to have tons of money you need to probably work tons of hours, I once knew some people that live in big fancy house they rent and they hang out with rich and famous all the time - they work all the time yo - THEY HAVE TO TO KEEP UP THAT LIFESTYLE..............and then their lives are less abundantly (or this is what I theorize - because they have to spend so much time working) they might be saved I ain't saying they are absolutely headed to hell...........Who know's we'll never know til judgement day - especially with all the rest of the body of christ that is into having "secret hidden good deeds" they no believe this bible verse like I do ------------Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." I'm the only follower of jesus that I know of that believes in Matthew 5:16 looks to be the rest of the body of christ is of the shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't let anybody see or know ever about any good I'm doing ever shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm invisible......................

Update 9/1/2024 this weekend I bought this glass piece for like $1-2 and turned it into a origami star pen holder 😁.................
CONVINCED I've solved the puzzle, I know how it is Jesus came to bring us life more abundantly. If you want to have tons of money you need to probably work tons of hours, I once knew some people that live in big fancy house they rent and they hang out with rich and famous all the time - they work all the time yo - THEY HAVE TO TO KEEP UP THAT LIFESTYLE..............and then their lives are less abundantly (or this is what I theorize - because they have to spend so much time working) they might be saved I ain't saying they are absolutely headed to hell...........Who know's we'll never know til judgement day - especially with all the rest of the body of christ that is into having "secret hidden good deeds" they no believe this bible verse like I do ------------Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." I'm the only follower of jesus that I know of that believes in Matthew 5:16 looks to be the rest of the body of christ is of the shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't let anybody see or know ever about any good I'm doing ever shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm invisible......................
I also asscibe to................2 Corinthians 6:9 "As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;" The entire opposite of the rest of the body of christ that I know of?????????????
I'm the only christian deemed a satanic satan worshipper to that I know of
hell I even think I AM SATAN'S
cause I am
I believe I'm Jesus's to
but I also fully believe I am satan's as well
Matthew 10:25 "It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
Back to my point, if you have to work 40-50-60 hours a week or more, work and work and work and work YOUR LIFE IS LESS ABUNDANTLY THEN!
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." -------- I do greately theorize Lucifer wants inflation to happen tons so that people have to work work work work work 24/7 if possible, work. So they can live the life of the rich and famous and have lots of friends.Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour."
excuse me I'm permanently a villian #1 premiere in eternity to be exact..................
how's your being so popular going? wooooooooooooo ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓😈🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘
some have to work lots due to "costs of living"
but when you have a big fancy whoop to do house even if your renting it ya you get friend being rich
BUT YOU ALSO PROBABLY HAVE TO WORK A LOT AND ARE EXPERIENCING A LESS ABUNDANT LIFE IN A WAY.............................
for me life more abundantly
is
not having so many big bills
being able to work less
go kayak
go camping
go get some FRESH AIR!!!!!!!!!!
"well sheri the rich vacation to"
but the horror even their vacations are "networking times" for some of them
I'll actually vacation
and not just a little bit
A LOT!
It's my husband (actually believe I have 2 husbands and both are work a holics)
they aren't able to not be work a holics it's just built into the both of them to work work work
not me
my work a holicedness doesn't even exist 😂😁
I'm a unworkaholic
besides my blog I am invested in my blog
my mom has told me it's my whole life my blog is, as if that's a bad thing Isn't a christians whole life supposed to be about THE BIBLE JESUS???????????????????????????? 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Dawson's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.........................




0 comments:

Post a Comment