Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2024

What is this I must love you all while I'm hated by you all???????????????? EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS THERE IS A TIME TO REFRAIN FROM EMBRACING!!!!!!! Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;" it's not fair!!!!!!!!!!! And when my mom e-mailed me after months of me not speaking to my family (cause she reverted to a old e-mail address that wasn't blocked) I HEARD LUCIFER CRYING - SOBBING HIS HEART OUT SWEAR TO GOD................................my parents have put in the worst place cause they hate lucifer who I believe is my 1st husband..................it's not fun hearing my parents in particular going on and on about how bad they hate lucifer I DONT LIKE THIS THIS IS TORTURE I DON'T LIKE GOD SMACK TALKING LUCIFER EITHER IN THE BIBLE I DON'T AGREE WITH GOD'S IDEAS ABOUT LUCIFER...........PS THOUGH I will still hug Chrissy Salem, both my husbands though brian ain't into hugs or kissing or nothing cept late night activities about 6 times a year YIKES.................a few people still get hugs a few few more pry not many..............

 What is this I must love you all while I'm hated by you all???????????????? EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS THERE IS A TIME TO REFRAIN FROM EMBRACING!!!!!!! Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;" it's not fair!!!!!!!!!!! And when my mom e-mailed me after months of me not speaking to my family (cause she reverted to a old e-mail address that wasn't blocked) I HEARD LUCIFER CRYING - SOBBING HIS HEART OUT SWEAR TO GOD................................my parents have put in the worst place cause they hate lucifer who I believe is my 1st husband..................it's not fun hearing my parents in particular going on and on about how bad they hate lucifer I DONT LIKE THIS THIS IS TORTURE I DON'T LIKE GOD SMACK TALKING LUCIFER EITHER IN THE BIBLE I DON'T AGREE WITH GOD'S IDEAS ABOUT LUCIFER...........PS THOUGH I will still hug Chrissy Salem, both my husbands though brian ain't into hugs or kissing or nothing cept late night activities about 6 times a year YIKES.................a few people still get hugs a few few more pry not many..............

I SWEAR TO GOD

I shook lucifers hand I do BELIEVE in heaven before I came to this earth 

in front of god and all the hosts of heaven

AND I KNOW LUCIFER WILL KEEP HIS WORD WITH ME

THAT'S A MAN WORTHY OF HONOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isaiah 14:16-20 "They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned."

fellow christians sing all the time

all honour glory and praise to should go to jesus

lies

even if song above get's deleted for some reason you all know versions of this song this one that says all honour glory and praise to jesus - LIES
AND I HAD A VISION OF LUCIFER AT THE DAY OF ARMAGEDDON
AND HE WALKED UP
NOT WITH HATE FILLED IN HIS HEART
BUT A WEARINESS
A WEARINESS
OF A GOD
THAT CREATED HIM A VILLIAN
AND THEN DOOMS HIM FOR ETERNITY
LUCIFER IS WORTHY OF HONOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE IS ALSO WORTHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he's worked harder then anybody lucifer has in eternity
hurting his legssssssssssss walking around this earth looking for whom he may devour because that is the job god gave him to do!!!!!!!!!!!!
and what thanks is he gonna get
0
THIS IS A TRAVESTY!
screw honour then
screw that
SCREW THAT THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment