Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2024

My mom is right it's best to not fear nothing. The bible says the fearful ARE HEADED TO HELL someone should e-mail amber baker or kevin ruby it's not looking good for their souls right now. THEY ARE AFRAID OF ME SO I NO E-MAIL THEM HARDLY SO THEY LIVE IN LESS "TERROR" Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.".....................................also e-mail from lucifer today..........................

 drinking lots of dutch bros lately...........because youngest daughter got double jaw surgery and she likes dutch bro's drinks......................................I got just vegan americano.....................

My mom is right it's best to not fear nothing. The bible says the fearful ARE HEADED TO HELL someone should e-mail amber baker or kevin ruby it's not looking good for their souls right now. THEY ARE AFRAID OF ME SO I NO E-MAIL THEM HARDLY SO THEY LIVE IN LESS "TERROR"   Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

but terror is going to come upon the earth real soon
MOST YOU WHEN LUCIFER AND HIS MEN GET HERE ARE GOING TO BE POOPING YOUR PANTS REPEATEDLY TERROR PRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE'LL HAVE TO WEAR FACEMASKS AGAIN FOR AWHILE TO PROTECT OUR NOSES FROM THE SMELL OF POOPED PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(just spray perfune on facemake helpful tip) 
Luke 21:26 "Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." - that verse isn't specifically talking about lucifer coming to the earth BUT WHEN HIM AND HIS MEN COME TO THE EARTH SOON - MOST WILL I BELIEVE POOP THEIR PANTS SIMULTANEOUSLY - A LO T - OFTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 2:8-17I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. 10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days.
 I'm talking about errrrrrrrrrrrror right now!
I quote billie eillish "all the good girls go to hell" song --- "Poisoning themselves now
Begging for our help, wow!" ---------------- I aint a prophet but this is nearly prophecy right now!
terror like you won't probably believe and pants being pooped everywhere
I never say where these e--mails are coming from since how I thoroughly believe they are coming from my 1st husband aka lucifer via a portal on the internet and I like getting his e-mails πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...................
--------- nice to know I still get ot be me πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
tootles
tip from a bit of a rebel...........................
friends get rid of fear..........................................................................
oh I know the value of a few good friends ok
Ms. Resnick's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................




0 comments:

Post a Comment