Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Vipers have attacked me for years (they have stopped for a few months last I was attacked was in January of this year) Matthew 12:34 "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh." But I am not the person people think I am, or not just that box I'm put in, OR EVEN THE BOX I PUT MYSELF IN..................probably neither are you. I have a advantage over the earth - I KNOW I'M GONNA WIN.........................................even even overcome the lusts of the flesh all them all them John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." Limited by nothing................

Vipers have attacked me for years (they have stopped for a few months last I was attacked was in January of this year)  Matthew 12:34 "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh." But I am not the person people think I am, or not just that box I'm put in, OR EVEN THE BOX I PUT MYSELF IN..................probably neither are you. I have a advantage over the earth - I KNOW I'M GONNA WIN.........................................even even overcome the lusts of the flesh all them all them John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." Limited by nothing................

I realize my enemies want to bash me so bad that I suicide myself
that is their mission in life
to get me to suicide myself
my enemies are on this mission for their lord Jesus Christ
this church we know the one my families church ya
they deem me such a threat that they must destroy me "for jesus" of course - of course
admitedly
I am large in a real way
earth is ironic like that
as kids we read about giants - jack and the beanstalk
but the real giants on this earth are usually super dooper dinky like me
Ephesians 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." - many read Ephesians 6:12 and think "ooooooooooooooooooooo principalities" are evil, or powers. 
  What if those listed in Ephesians 6:!2 which according to ephesians 6:12 isn't humans, isn't "flesh and blood" What if your wrestling against that for nothin????????????????????????
things play out on earth
usually eventually
nomader how hard "you fight them"
you could want to be hated and poor
and be doomed like me quite a bit
for I started to like "woes me land" 
a pastor nearby one day said "ignore them, cause when they have woes me THEN THEY HAVE POWER" (He really slipped up that sunday)
...................
power
we live in "the system" that's meant to make most of us feel powerless THAT POWERLESS FEELING IS A ILLUSION MOSTLY DID YA KNOW THAT????????????
real power
real power
you want to know about real power
it's a mindset..................
Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Philippians 3:14-21 "I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.  Nevertheless, whereto we have already attained, let us walk by the same rule, let us mind the same thing. Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample. (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ: Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.) For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself." - don't insult me anymore it's a bad idea for any of you. 
Have a great day!
sadly for my enemies my attackers - ya lucifer and his men have been watching all this this whole time and non of you are "anonymous" and they gonna come to this earth and pry kill you all very very very badly and fast.
"sheri these are turd words"
I ain't tryin to be a perfect Kirk Cameron style christian
Matthew 23:12 "And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted."
Luke 14:11 "For whosoever exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
Luke 18:14 "I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted."
I'm below them all. 
don't have the fancy this that or other
don't have the fancy "act right" that the rest of the body of christ has cause most em is kirk camerons - no hate
I'm so below you you couldn't even speak to me being that your so "better" then me - unless you were to attack me for your lord Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...............................
heaven
is like a seed
the least of seeds in the field........................

30 And he said, Whereunto shall we liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?

31 It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth, is less than all the seeds that be in the earth:

32 But when it is sown, it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow of it.

 I am the dink seed planted in the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe some of you reading this are the "dink seed" planted in the ground to????????????????????

 i like this song and video --------------- we label celebrities souless satan worshippers don't tell me you don't do that most you I KNOW THE TRUTH..................................even we label some races of people as "satanic" I KNOW THE TRUTH.....................
LIES
we are all "god children" some headed to hell.............
these ideas out there
these 
"those devil people" ideas in people's minds
....................
Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers?
amen malachi 2:10





0 comments:

Post a Comment