Search This Blog

Friday, August 23, 2024

I have decided I am definately more satanic then lucifer, satan the devil - much much more THE RAIN PRY WOULD HIT HIM, PRY DOES - he's even liked. I am not pity partying - I'm villian partying. Rain can't touch me, it can't, not even 1 drip, watch me, watch me donate to Donors Choose for maybe many more years........nothing will happen, nothing. I might age and die and get sicker that might happen. I'm just not one of them "kirk camerons" that good shiz happens. Deuteronomy 28:6 "Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out." Gotta love usa - it's so blesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed woooo ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................................

 I have decided I am definately more satanic then lucifer, satan the devil - much much more THE RAIN PRY WOULD HIT HIM, PRY DOES - he's even liked. I am not pity partying - I'm villian partying. Rain can't touch me, it can't, not even 1 drip, watch me, watch me donate to Donors Choose for maybe many more years........nothing will happen, nothing. I might age and die and get sicker that might happen. I'm just not one of them "kirk camerons" that good shiz happens. Deuteronomy 28:6 "Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out." Gotta love usa - it's so blesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed woooo ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............................

but I the most satanic darkness on earth
will give you christians a "heads up"
most ya
going to be tried like job soon.........................
Job 1:7-12 "And the Lord said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord."
all the devil horns are mines 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘 infinity
I accept Jesus as my lord and Savior ya 👍
I paid for it all though
but really
damn
you know what I've ended up likin
the moonlight at night hitting my skin
batts in the night
bein on kachina radarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
my swamp 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
sometimes truelly 
truelly 
less is more
I hear often about my parents clutter
all that shiz they buying no where to put it
.............................................
I love shopping at IKEA though 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 IKEA  💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
IF YOU HAVE  TON OF STUFF AND A MESS - YOU AIN'T WINNING THEN
Less is often MORE
#1 premier #1 villian premiere of eternity ya that's me 100%
no lies told here that I know of????????????????
he who humbles himself shall be exalted
but he who says he is a awesome sinless christian will be abased someday!
And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
the darnkess flows within me 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
ppps...................you all should pray for lucifer's sanity I think I've been driving him up the wall lately - but I JUST BEING MYSELF
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Mahoney's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose............
THIS WILL ANNOY THE HELL AND BACK AGAIN LUCIFER - but there's no way he loves Gwar as much as me - there's no way. 
I bet you all 
he'll come down here
and try real hard to bop out to Gwar more then me
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove GWAR 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I love gwar so bad
just the look on my face watching gwar - lucifer will have to do drugs if he ever goes to a gwar concert with me to try and make it believable swear to god that he enjoys Gwar as much as me. 
course gwar might read this someday taking this as some weird challenge to up their musicalness ------------ well I'll pry like that to gwar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









0 comments:

Post a Comment