Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2024

(my dad sent me the arthritis stuffs he uses for his arthritis, I thanked him - I'm going to the doctor next week - my arthritis has gotten progressively bad to the point past few nights my feet have been numb last night my legs as well below the knee) But what I've learned being hated this bad - we told "friends and family" friends and family. But really all one needs nice chair with a view, maybe a good cup of coffee NOT MUCH!!!!!!!!!! 1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content." MOST OF US WHETHER WE KNOW IT OR NOT have spent our lives comparing one another to one another (even if that's just "looks") making ourselves actually miserable when this whole time we had A CHAIR, A VIEW, AND A CUP OF COFFEE MANY OF US COULD MAKE OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

Update 8/31/2024 latest chinese stars I made. It's good to change up ones decor I find - for your mental health. And changing up decor even if you move stuffs around and that's all you did - from my experience makes a place look cleaner (but that pry is because I often end up donating a few of them items)...............
(my dad sent me the arthritis stuffs he uses for his arthritis, I thanked him - I'm going to the doctor next week - my arthritis has gotten progressively bad to the point past few nights my feet have been numb last night my legs as well below the knee)  But what I've learned being hated this bad - we told "friends and family" friends and family. But really all one needs nice chair with a view, maybe a good cup of coffee NOT MUCH!!!!!!!!!! 1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content." MOST OF US WHETHER WE KNOW IT OR NOT have spent our lives comparing one another to one another (even if that's just "looks") making ourselves actually miserable when this whole time we had A CHAIR, A VIEW, AND A CUP OF COFFEE MANY OF US COULD MAKE OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!.....................
2 Corinthians 10:12 "For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise."
I am the most best christian or I am not the most best christian
whatever dudes
like it literally doesn't matter
it literally doesn't matterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
the greatest ain't going be the "faziz" anyways
the greatest is gonna be....................
Mark 10:43-45 "But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister: And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."
being a servant is a terrible heavy yoke
it's a terrible heavy yoke
when all any of us needs
maybe do some good deeds ya some "walking in good works"
Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
what people need
cup of coffee or cola something like that
chair
view
bible to ya I'll add the bible to the list to
very little
jesus's yoke isn't this designer clothing, fancy car..................shiz the world chases after...............................(ya christians can end up owning all that)...............Matthew 11:30 "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
.........................................................................................................Luke 10:42 "But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her." (I've chased after looking good myself, I a fool over here making my own body butters - I do believe the ingredients in them will thwart wrinkles for good if I apply this body butter regularly) Only 1 thing is needful..................................reading ones bible or listening to a good sermon. 
I really don't like this song but it fits what I'm talking about in this blog post..................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Kelso's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................





0 comments:

Post a Comment