Search This Blog

Monday, September 23, 2024

I might vote kamala in the hopes that the lgbtq will -------- LET THE CHILDREN KEEP THEIR PENSIS AND BOOBS!!!!!!!!! Take a stand for the safety of children will you do that LGBTQ??????????? Cause I no like that law that kamala's running mate enacted in minnesota!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............................................

 https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4836909-minnesota-trans-refuge-walz-questions/

I'm not allowed to vote unless I vote how my family wants me to for Kamala, my trans son will disown me forever and never speak to me again if I vote. My husband agree's with my trans sons threats. This is what my husband and trans son support kids being taken from their families and having body parts removed in minnesota THEY ARE FOR THIS MY HUSBAND AND HIS FAMILY AT LEAST SOME IF THEY VOTE FOR KAMALA CAUSE THAT IS THE LAW HER RUNNING MATE PASSED IN MINNESOTA (probably about to be all of usa kids will be able to get their penises and boobs removed soon, if kamala's running mate got this bill enacted in minnesota why would him and kamala stop with minnesota??????) I CAN'T VOTE THIS YEAR I CAN'T BE FOR ANY KIDS BEING ABLE TO GET PENSISES AND BOOBS REMOVED.......................BUT LET IT BE KNOWN I WANT TO VOTE FOR TRUMP HE CAN'T KEEP HIS UNIT IN HIS PANTS (it does not look to be) BUT HE PREFERS PENSISES STAYING ON LITTLE BOYS AND BOOBS STAYING ON LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........I WANT TO VOTE I FEAR KAMALA IS GOING OT WIN AND HOSPITALS ARE GOING TO BE JAMED PACKED WITH CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!.......

I don't think it awesome, I think it's terrible. They are kids. They are to young. 

How did we ever go from 

can't drink til 21

but remove all your boobs and pensis at any age as much as you want and don't worry kids we'll take you from your parents those meanies, and will let you get your boobs and pensis's removed and pay for all of that for you.

how did that happen and most you think that's awesome drugs are bad people your inhaling to much 2nd hand pot or something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the space aliens need to come and get me

I think kids getting surgeries they don't really need right now NOT GOOD IDEA

they kids 

they supposed to be kids................

but in minnesota usa looks to be kids can get boobs and penises removed!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIKES
WHY CAN'T CHILDREN JUST CROSS DRESS JUST BE HAPPY WITH THAT FOR NOW
SAVE TO SURGERIES THAT MIGHT DESTROY THEIR LIVES TIL THEY ARE OLDER
TIL THEY ARE OLDER!
it's more "advantagious" to be the sex you were born as!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even the bible says the lgbtq lifestyle is not it................................."recompense of their error which was meet" but these pride parades and lgbtq all the time make it out that their lifestyle is awesome but that isn't what the bible says it says "the recompense of their error which was meet"
Romans 1

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

it's the word of god

not only is it the word of god it's stuff I'VE WITNESSED WITH MY OWN EYEBALLS I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO STAY SILENT TO MAKE PEOPLE LIKE ME!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment