Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2024

Pray for lucifer he has lost his "villian manual" He thinks I have to tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh no no no that's what the non vilians have to do............trying. Kissing so many important butts, oh I know my butt isn't important - yes - you all have letted me know that so very much over the years - THANK YOU. 1 Corinthians 1:26 "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:" I'm not a "fancy christian" nobody can be bothered to even speak to me, I have no value....................THIS IS NOT ME FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF I'M ALSO SICK OF HOW EVERYONE IS A VICTIM OUT THERE! EVERYONE IS IN WOES ME LAND OUT THERE................my sister amber baker because I don't know how her sueing my dad when she was like 18 years old for back child support and was laid off of the paper mill how that is christian?????????? So she's mad at me she's a victim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS A VICTIM OUT THERE IT VERY MUCH APPEARS TO BE..............................NOT ME I AM A VILLIAN..........................

Pray for lucifer he has lost his "villian manual" He thinks I have to tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Oh no no no that's what the non vilians have to do............trying. Kissing so many important butts, oh I know my butt isn't important - yes - you all have letted me know that so very much over the years - THANK YOU. 1 Corinthians 1:26 "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:" I'm not a "fancy christian" nobody can be bothered to even speak to me, I have no value....................THIS IS NOT ME FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF I'M ALSO SICK OF HOW EVERYONE IS A VICTIM OUT THERE! EVERYONE IS IN WOES ME LAND OUT THERE................my sister amber baker because I don't know how her sueing my dad when she was like 18 years old for back child support and was laid off of the paper mill how that is christian?????????? So she's mad at me she's a victim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE IS A VICTIM OUT THERE IT VERY MUCH APPEARS TO BE..............................NOT ME I AM A VILLIAN..........................

I swear my husband doesn't love me anymore
maybe both of them??????????????
but they want to be "victims" so badly - that neither one of them wants to divorce me ever I do believe CAUSE EVERYBODY IN 2024 NEEDS TO BE A VICTIM
EXCEPT ME
I'M A VILLIAN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love both my husbands
but am going with lucifer
yep
he get's me in a way nobody else does - or even could
he does need to be slapped out of "saintness" right now lucifer does
1 Corinthians 1:25-27 "Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called. But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;"
Never say where these e-mails are coming from because I more then believe they are coming via a portal on the internet - sent by 1st hubby aka lucifer ooooooooooooh I believe this.........................................
the bible 
set's people up 
to be cheek turning
victims!
Luke 6:28-30 "Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. And unto him that smiteth thee on the one cheek offer also the other; and him that taketh away thy cloak forbid not to take thy coat also. Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again."
John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
when you find out I'm telling the truth on my blog
you all should comment in the comments below the many ways "your victims" and cry to each other
..........................................................................
give each other hugs of Jesus Christ victim love...................................................
Have a great day if your a villian
if your not a villian 
ep
looks like your day will be terrible...................
Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
Yea, for thy sake are we killed all the day long; we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.
ya psalm 44:22 - otherwise known as "life more abundantly" 
cry on victims
cry on...................................................
I off to eat some eggs (still on egg diet) 
and maybe drink a coffee...................
no hate
i just don't kiss butts no more like most of you all do 
all that effort you makes
and I win either way
anyways......................



0 comments:

Post a Comment