Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2024

All the Pomeranians and Chihuahua's Facebook thinks I know - THIS IS FOR REAL..........................................and all the men that want to be friends with me but I've well learned by now the kind of friends guys want to be with me just the "late night" kinds.......................I HAVE NO FRIENDS, NOT EVEN ANY PROSPECTS...........................THE MOST HATED PREMIERE #1 VILLIAN ON EARTH WITH THE PROOF......................

 

 All the Pomeranians and Chihuahua's Facebook thinks I know - THIS IS FOR REAL..........................................and all the men that want to be friends with me but I've well learned by now the kind of friends guys want to be with me just the "late night" kinds.......................I HAVE NO FRIENDS, NOT EVEN ANY PROSPECTS...........................THE MOST HATED PREMIERE #1 VILLIAN ON EARTH WITH THE PROOF......................

is this like the experience of like you all???????????????
and if so what type of dogs does facebook think you know??????????????????????????
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
Matthew 10:22
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
bible just doesn't add up
how you about to have life more abundantly and be hated by everyone??????????
ep...............according to Jesus Christ I'm living the ultimate satanic dream life
envy on
envy on people
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

hang 10


0 comments:

Post a Comment