Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2024

My family can't handle me, they can't handle that I'm "cross and skullbones for the lord" they don't understand that or me though I've been blaitant on my blog. My mom says she thinks my house is "sinking in evil, pure evil" my reply, cause really evil ain't gonna impact me I'M CROSS AND SKULLBONES FOR THE LORD EDITION I LOVE LUCIFER AND HIS MEN THEY PROTECT ME MY FAMILY DON'T GET IT AT ALL....................real evil is whan people don't do good out there James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." I do good all the time I ain't "sinking in evil pure evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So what if I love the devil and his men, why do I have to be a kirk cameron style christian like you all???????? CAUSE THAT WOULD STINK I WATCHED THE ORGAN PLAYING LADY IN EDWARD SICCORHANDS AND TOOK NOTE I WAS LIKE OH HELLL NO I AIN'T BOUT TO BE "ONE THEM DELICATE" STYLE CHRISTIANS - NO HATE - HELL MY DOG TONIGHT ON A DOG WALK HE'S SO DELICATE HE WAS SCREECHING IN FEAR CAUSE A LARGE DOG KEPT TRYING TO SNIFF HIS BUTT.........................LOVE POCKEY THOUGH A TON POOR DELICATE GUY...................

322 and I NEVER LEAVE THAT! 

 My family can't handle me, they can't handle that I'm "cross and skullbones for the lord" they don't understand that or me though I've been blaitant on my blog. My mom says she thinks my house is "sinking in evil, pure evil" my reply, cause really evil ain't gonna impact me I'M CROSS AND SKULLBONES FOR THE LORD EDITION I LOVE LUCIFER AND HIS MEN THEY PROTECT ME MY FAMILY DON'T GET IT AT ALL....................real evil is whan people don't do good out there James 4:17 "Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin." I do good all the time I ain't "sinking in evil pure evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!" So what if I love the devil and his men, why do I have to be a kirk cameron style christian like you all???????? CAUSE THAT WOULD STINK I WATCHED THE ORGAN PLAYING LADY IN EDWARD SICCORHANDS AND TOOK NOTE I WAS LIKE OH HELLL NO I AIN'T BOUT TO BE "ONE THEM DELICATE" STYLE CHRISTIANS - NO HATE - HELL MY DOG TONIGHT ON A DOG WALK HE'S SO DELICATE HE WAS SCREECHING IN FEAR CAUSE A LARGE DOG KEPT TRYING TO SNIFF HIS BUTT.........................LOVE POCKEY THOUGH A TON POOR DELICATE GUY...................

mom I'm cross and skullsbones, I'm not a normal christian.............------- names edited out why not ----------- are going to do what they are going to do I have no control over them...............

not everybody is in danger out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fallen angels watch over and protect me 
one day
a belligerent old guy pry drunk and on drugs both, weaving around the sidewalk...........out loud I heard one of lucifers men tell him "move"
so I could walk by
but sheri that means your soul is going to hell
ya
the bible says................
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
I put on christ ya or try
and I put on 
🦅
advanced native americanism
I like it : ) 
but go ahead pray for ---------
me though
I'm more then fine
I don't desire to be a flawless kirk cameron like you all like being
I prefer to be deemed a "satan worshipper"
besides
you know how fallen angels are going to impact you????????
they gonna keep you from reading your bibles
or donating some money.............
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
lucifer nags me to read my bible
he also nags me but not as much but sometimes he tries to convince me to donate more money to charities
you all view the fallen angels as always evil - not me
I went "cross and skullbones for the lord"
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
ALL THINGS BECAME "NEW" TO ME
AND I FOUND FREEDOM
FREEDOM
TO WEAR MAKEUP 
WEAR JEWELRY
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
WHAT THREAT WAS ANY FALLEN ANGELS TO JESUS??????
AND ALSO 
I POINT IT OUT ON MY BLOG 
LUCIFER CAME UP TO JESUS 
OFFERED HIM THE WORLD
YA IN EXCHANGE FOR WORSHIPPING HIM
BUT LUCIFER WAS ALSO BEING HELPFUL HE WAS LIKE WHY DON'T YOU TURN THESE STONES INTO FOOD
Luke 4:1-4 "And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." 
  why does everything have to be 
good
and evil
to you all???????
well I ain't like that
bible says....................
you don't get here without shaking the hand of the devil usually
I always addidas that to because this worlds damn competitive. 
and who wants to be a loser??????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment