Search This Blog

Sunday, September 22, 2024

PASTORS if you don't even know what the members of your church are doing during the week HOW ARE YOU SHEPHARDING THEM?????????? I AM WEARY OF ALL THE CHURCHES IN MY TOWN EXCEPT 1, 1 church but it's small church very packed hard to find parking, 1 church the pastor walks up EVERY SUNDAY AS A SHEPHERD SHOULD and asks how's it going and really wants TO KNOW AND FURTHER further, his entire church has a "share time" where they out loud to the entire congregation update on people that are sick, how's their broken car getting fixed going etc. BUT THAT'S ON TOP OF THAT PARTICULAR PASTOR GOING UP TO EVERY FREAKIN BODY - I MEAN EVERYONE I WATCHED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!Jeremiah 23:1-4 “Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture!” says the LORD. Therefore thus says the LORD God of Israel against the shepherds who feed My people: “You have scattered My flock, driven them away, and not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for the evil of your doings,” says the LORD. “But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking,” says the LORD."................

PASTORS if you don't even know what the members of your church are doing during the week HOW ARE YOU SHEPHARDING THEM?????????? I AM WEARY OF ALL THE CHURCHES IN MY TOWN EXCEPT 1, 1 church but it's small church very packed hard to find parking, 1 church the pastor walks up EVERY SUNDAY AS A SHEPHERD SHOULD and asks how's it going and really wants TO KNOW AND FURTHER further, his entire church has a "share time" where they out loud to the entire congregation update on people that are sick, how's their broken car getting fixed going etc. BUT THAT'S ON TOP OF THAT PARTICULAR PASTOR GOING UP TO EVERY FREAKIN BODY - I MEAN EVERYONE I WATCHED HIM!!!!!!!!!!!Jeremiah 23:1-4 “Woe to the shepherds who destroy and scatter the sheep of My pasture!” says the LORD. Therefore thus says the LORD God of Israel against the shepherds who feed My people: “You have scattered My flock, driven them away, and not attended to them. Behold, I will attend to you for the evil of your doings,” says the LORD. “But I will gather the remnant of My flock out of all countries where I have driven them, and bring them back to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. I will set up shepherds over them who will feed them; and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, nor shall they be lacking,” says the LORD."................

And you could tell me
"well sheri your pastor goes to your blog" 
how my week is going often isn't on my blog for 1
not every struggle is on my blog
There is a ton actually that is NOT on my blog
how my health is currently doing - not on my blog and it's not always great
how's my youngest daughters jaw post jaw surgery - NOT ON MY BLOG - she's doing good though
am I reading my bible praying thinking about god at all during the week - NOT ON MY BLOG THINGS A PASTOR MIGHT WOULD WANT TO KNOW IF HE WAS A SHEPERD
AND FURTHER
I don't know that I trust any pastor but the 1 that we don't go to his church anymore cause parking it mission impossible at that church you have to park in the neighborhood usually. And then to find a seat if you ain't early
well you might end up standing the whole service HIGH BIG LIKELY CHANCE YOU WILL BE STANDING WHOLE SERVICE YIKES
Acts 20:28-30 "Therefore take heed to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood. For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves." 
What if
hang with me
a pastor is like the pastor of the pastor that me and my husbands church with seemingly good fruit.................we thought it was good fruit 
and then later we find our pastors 
"dark side" 
and he traps the church in a bus someday and drives us to a fema camp to be killed???????????????????
he isn't a sheperd 
most pastors aren't sheperds
well if they are pretend shepherds pretending to shepherd WHAT ELSE ARE THEY PRETENDING???????????????????????
THOUGH SHEPERDLESS USA
USA MOST YOU DON'T HAVE SHEPHERDS MOST THESE PASTOR AIN'T SHEPHERDS YOU POOR THINGS LEFT TO DIE..................................JESUS ALSO IS A SHEPERD.............................
John 10:13-16 "The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows Me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd."
I AM CONCERNED FOR THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
not only in debt and the people here are in debt most them
Deuteronomy 28:44 "He shall lend to thee, and thou shalt not lend to him: he shall be the head, and thou shalt be the tail."
THEY ARE SHEPHERDLESS MOST OF THE USA IS
TO THE POINT
TO THE POINT
OTHER MEN
IN OTHER COUNTRIES - CHRISTIANS I SAYIN
SHOULD BE HAVING IT BURNING ON THEIR HEARTS RIGHT NOW
TO LEAVE THEIR COUNTRIES FOR AMERICA
THIS MOSTLY IN DEBT BAD, MOSTLY SHEPERDLESS LAND
ppps.....................I didn't wake up in time to go to church this morning. The church brian has us going to the services are very early in the morning. 
📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
because I'm the #1 premiere villian in eternity I must includes selfies ya..............


what sort of foolishness is this sheri
what sort of foolishness is a country with no shepherds or hardly any shepherds????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? THAT CALLS ITSELF CHRISTIAN AND IS IN DEBT MOST OF IT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? 
NO HATE
THINGS I PONDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment