Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2024

that's right judge me and hate me for your lord jesus christ that is very pleasing to him........................

 that's right judge me and hate me for your lord jesus christ that is very pleasing to him........................

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.
If we just go by the over 1 million views to my blog by now -------
you all going to tell me all that the body of christ could do is attack me over the years - you know when they ain't being "silent"??????????????????
THAT'S ALL THEY COULD DO FOR THEIR LORD JESUS CHRIST????????????????????






X
we die all us
dead

Ecclesiastes 9:2-4

2 Everyone will die someday. Death comes to godly and sinful people alike. It comes to good and bad people alike. It comes to “clean” and “unclean” people alike. Those who offer sacrifices and those who don’t offer them also die.


A good person dies,
and so does a sinner.
Those who make promises die.
So do those who are afraid to make them.

3 Here’s what is so bad about everything that happens on this earth. Death catches up with all of us. Also, the hearts of people are full of evil. They live in foolish pleasure. After that, they join those who have already died. 4 Anyone who is still living has hope. Even a live dog is better off than a dead lion!

I'm a bish satanic satan worshipping bish

a worthless bish

beyond cancelled

deadddddddddddddddddd

keep hating me and judging me for your lord jesus christ and please do attack me more

I haven't been attacked since january of this year that's a long time.....................





0 comments:

Post a Comment