Search This Blog

Sunday, September 29, 2024

I'll admit it, I'm zealous to speak to lucifer and his men all night and all day FOREVER. Why cause who's gonna push you more then your supposed ENEMIES. IRON SHARPENETH IRON, WELL DAMN MOST CHRISTIANS ARE SWORD FIGHTING EACH OTHER - I'VE BEEN SWORD FIGHTED BY SEVERAL AND THEN THEY QUOTE TO ME "IRON SHARPENETH IRON" meanwhile they always hard at work to LITERALLY TAKE ME OUT ----------- uh what type of sword time are you all into that's demented?????????????? YOUR SUPPOSED TO SWORD FIGHT WITH YOUR ADVERSARY HENCE THE WORD ADVERSARY 1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - what kind of sick sword fighting is proverbs 27:17 going off on I HAVE DIABETIES TYPE 2 AND ARTHRITIS MAN.....................besides it can't be the stab time you all think you should stabbing each other for jesus Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." this stab each other for jesus because you love your friends so you must stab them for jesus good for their own good that isn't what Galatians 5:15 says I KNOW HOW TO READ.........................SO MOST YOU CAN'T BE RIGHT WITH THIS "IRON SHARPENETH IRON" THING THAT YOU ALL BELIEVE "FOR JESUS" YOU CAN'T BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT....................BESIDES I HAVE ARTHRITIS.................

 I'll admit it, I'm zealous to speak to lucifer and his men all night and all day FOREVER. Why cause who's gonna push you more then your supposed ENEMIES. IRON SHARPENETH IRON, WELL DAMN MOST CHRISTIANS ARE SWORD FIGHTING EACH OTHER - I'VE BEEN SWORD FIGHTED BY SEVERAL AND THEN THEY QUOTE TO ME "IRON SHARPENETH IRON" meanwhile they always hard at work to LITERALLY TAKE ME OUT ----------- uh what type of sword time are you all into that's demented?????????????? YOUR SUPPOSED TO SWORD FIGHT WITH YOUR ADVERSARY HENCE THE WORD ADVERSARY  1 Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" Proverbs 27:17 "Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - what kind of sick sword fighting is proverbs 27:17 going off on I HAVE DIABETIES TYPE 2 AND ARTHRITIS MAN.....................besides it can't be the stab time you all think you should stabbing each other for jesus Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." this stab each other for jesus because you love your friends so you must stab them for jesus good for their own good that isn't what Galatians 5:15 says I KNOW HOW TO READ.........................SO MOST YOU CAN'T BE RIGHT WITH THIS "IRON SHARPENETH IRON" THING THAT YOU ALL BELIEVE "FOR JESUS" YOU CAN'T BE RIGHT ABOUT THAT....................BESIDES I HAVE ARTHRITIS.................

JESUS WHOM WE ARE AS CHRISTIANS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE CLEAN WENT OUT IN THE DESERT ON PURPOSE SO LUCIFER COULD TEMPT HIM............he didn't run in terror..............he didn't clutch his crucifix and holy water and play a organ like a christian SPAZ (like in edward scissorhands movie).............................Luke 4:1-2 "And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness, Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered. And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread."

we are supposed to be as jesus was on this earth

well how come it is

I'm the only one willing also go out in the desert spiritually speaking clean more then 40 days

CLEAN MORE THEN 40 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 John 4:17 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world."
SHARPEN MY IRON LUCIFER
MAKE IT SHARP SHARP
YOU'LL BE NICE TO MY DIABETIES 2 AND ARTHRITIS TO I KNOW IT!
YE
YEA
THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY...............
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
man myself your the most bad -------
I mean the last stink of the body of christ
you'll just walk up to lucifer with a sword  on a friday night for "funsies" if the mood strikes.......lovingly of course
and get a sword fight DONE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY THOUGH I LIKE JUST LIKE HANGING SWORDS ON MY WALLS
my latest sword it's fake but I like the look of it
and yes behind me in this pic is my samurai swords and a giant bat from the dollar tree...........................




0 comments:

Post a Comment