Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

So I agree with chrissy salem this idea that life is hard and you need to try and look nice - earn more money, have goals. And also MAKE TODAY A GREAT DAY. The bible sets us up to be "debbie downers" paints this "picture" that tribulation is going to happen all kinds of badness Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." It is possible to make a day great, even salvage a bad day if need be!!!!! I'm not going to talk a lot about a lot of bible verses though cause I'm sick of "religiosity" I'm sick of this phenomina where people talk a lot of bible verses and maybe feel like they are 'so awesome" NAH WE ARE SCARCELY SAVED AT BEST AND OUR GOOD WORKS ARE "DIRTY RAGS"...........................

 So I agree with chrissy salem this idea that life is hard and you need to try and look nice - earn more money, have goals. And also MAKE TODAY A GREAT DAY. The bible sets us up to be "debbie downers" paints this "picture" that tribulation is going to happen all kinds of badness Acts 14:22 "Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God." It is possible to make a day great, even salvage a bad day if need be!!!!! I'm not going to talk a lot about a lot of bible verses though cause I'm sick of "religiosity" I'm sick of this phenomina where people talk a lot of bible verses and maybe feel like they are 'so awesome" NAH WE ARE SCARCELY SAVED AT BEST AND OUR GOOD WORKS ARE "DIRTY RAGS"...........................

https://www.youtube.com/@ChrissySalemMetalMascara

And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?
Isaiah 64:6
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.
  I just quitted listening to a christian couple talking cause one of them was bragging about how awesome they is.........might actually unsubscribe to them. But I'm weary I'm weary of maybe the whole body of christ
that maybe the whole body of christ has "secret pride"??????????????????
patting themselves on their backs in their souls...........................because of all the "good deeds" they do. I really fear that might be the case out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
most christians do more good deeds then me
THEY COULD BOAST IN THEIR HEARTS AND SOULS ABOUT HOW AWESOME THEY IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the scale is down a few lbs......................the scale has been a rollercoaster for me.............................but I think you need to really really want weight lose to get that for good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
same with righteousness Matthew 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled." Even after righteousness is achieved FILTHY RAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS ALL ANY OF US EVER ACHIEVE WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS (despite what a sister was saying of how awesome she is so I stopped listening to that christian couple today, maybe unsubscribe to their you tube channel???? It never does anything for me when people brag how awesome they is like that. ------------ I KNOW THE TRUTH FOR US ALL "filthy rags")
tootles



0 comments:

Post a Comment