Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2024

I'm not longer in a sexless marriage. Thank god - this close to menopause life is hard.....................I'm more pro- makeup then ever, you'll have to preach your "we hate women that wear makeup and look nice" Jezebel sermons harder pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

 I'm not longer in a sexless marriage. Thank god - this close to menopause life is hard.....................I'm more pro- makeup then ever, you'll have to preach your "we hate women that wear makeup and look nice" Jezebel sermons harder pastors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

and I believe

I can fly

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
also 
today someone that I listen to on you tube
was talkin about the 3 magi in the bible

11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

the star wars "force" was with them cause they were magi!!!!!!!!!!!

magi definition per my fave dictionary websters................

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/magi

magi

plural noun
ma·​gi 
ˈmā-ˌjī
often capitalized
the three wise men from the East who paid respect to the infant Jesus

Etymology

from Latin magi, plural of magus "Persian priest or wise man," from Greek magos "Persian priest, sorcerer" — related to magic


the force was with them magi
and they were flyinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
sheri boo you read the whole bible wrong to make your hippy dippy lifestyle ok
I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A SINLESS PERFECT KIRK CAMERON STYLE CHRISTIAN
I AM ALLLLLLLLL ABOUT BEING MYSELF
WHICH IS THE LAST
THE LEAST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST
OH AND I CAN FLY IN A SENSE (I have gone off the ground 2 times in my life, 1 time I like willed myself off the ground like a foot, 1 time I was meditating cause I took a meditation class in college and levitated off my bed and basically saw god - he was glowing a ton but basically saw god) 
I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.
we ain't supposed to have confidence in our fleshes
the apostolic chrisitan church of america - I do worry for them how do they not have confidence in their fleshes being that fleshly "perfect looking" with no makeup, nice haircuts real respectful on the guys etc. etc. ????????? 
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
when you look like 
you have 0% confidence in the flesh in some "damn my look is getting me to heaven for sure" type way
WE ARE SAVED BY GRACE AND NOT BY WORKS LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST!!!!!!!!!!!

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

🦃🐔🐓🐣🐤🐥🐦🐧🕊️🦅🦆🦢🦉🦤🪶🦩🦚🦜🪽🐦‍⬛🪿🐦‍🔥

tootles 😁




0 comments:

Post a Comment