Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2021 video blog post: (I just fully redid this blog post) God likes a cheerful giver I'm getting mega cheerful about it cause God's starting making MIRACLES happen in my life.................

2021 video blog post: (I just fully redid this blog post) God likes a cheerful giver I'm getting mega cheerful about it cause God's starting making MIRACLES happen in my life.................

https://www.oregonfoodbank.org/
  John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
 Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." - I recommend giving money to charity (to god basically) - cause God He's been making it happpppppppppppen in my life lately 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
2 Corinthians 9:7 "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver."
"It's a party in the USA" - Amen Miley Cyrus a party of like cheerful giving 👍😁
oh please sheri don't put a miley video here............
so you can see her stack of bracelets
miley in this video 
is like 
RAWR 
Miley is such a boss, in this video..............
the part of the video where she's in the slinky dress with chain bracelets on her wrists strutting in the swimming pool...................that ya that (I'm straight but THAT)
what sort of foolishness are you telling us right now sheri????? ------ foolishness 😂 but quality foolishness because if my life is more abundantly in christ Jesus then not because I wear cheaper jewelry that also last long time and looks classy but then I have money left over to spend meanwhile people that buy silver or gold ------- uh oh might be broke afterwards. 




  

0 comments:

Post a Comment