Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

I am pro "gathering together" I prefer the 5 elder brothers of the apostolic christian church of america still be welcome at church and their followers......................

9/18/2021 update video.............
I used to not be a justin beeber fan - I'm like so old for that, but I finally cracked...........today's just such a tragic day in america I listening to beebs today only way to cope.................
I am pro "gathering together" I prefer the 5 elder brothers of the apostolic christian church of america still be welcome at church and their followers......................this is me making a official statment here cause I feel the need to make a official statement. Luke 11:23 "He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth." Gathering it's a good plan! Luke 11:23 the apostles really were about gathering in for good reason, it's a good idea................................not to say that I'm even good at gathering anything in............but I'm for the idea..............and I like the idea much.
   Matthew 12:33-34 "Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh." I once talked a lot of smack about a lot of people all the time and scattered like a professional........................it was no good. This is how "o generation of vipers" this is how people out there sometimes are - they scatter..............they scatter with the smack talk...............or maybe just flat out scatter by saying you ain't welcome here no more.
  I think that god's will is more done in the gathering - that's what I find, in loving even my enemies ----------- just gather gather gather no scatter no more, no the smack talk no more is what I'm working on doing and I still slip up from time to time but making great progress and am finding I'm able to do much more for the lord whilst gathering.
  And I look better that way, my blog looks better that way, I look better as a gatherer as a scatter my scattering days WERE DAYS OF SHAME FOR ME.
 Love each other please, gather gather, for hell is real.
 https://loveachild.com/
Proverbs 19:17 "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again." - always caring about the poor is a good habit to be in, in general you know loving people basically 👍
Have a great day!
God is Awesome - 
He really is, I clean like passed 1 of my state exams. 
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment