Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2021

Video blog post: My 1st ever Black History Month blog post (don't know why I never did one before?) 1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:"............

Video blog post: My 1st ever Black History Month blog post (don't know why I never did one before?) 1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:"............

 (I'm sick in bed in this video, you can make a good video for reals while being sick in bed!)
Of course I gonna pick a song sang by Black American's
I like this song.......................somedays I'll just play this song but usually I play the um Superfruit version but this ones good to (aka the original version)................
Stop world
we need to love each other............
🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦🚦
  And the body of christ might smile to hear this...................I had a good time doing zoom style bible study last night. And I got better understanding of this bible verse............
  That that 1 sheep when it went off............that's when it was "prey"Luke 15:4 "What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?"
   Jesus wasn't sweating, he wasn't worried about the 99 sheep cause they were safe together in life groups/bible studies. It was "the lost one" he was worried about.
 Verse 5 is nice to.............of Luke 15:5 5 "And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing."
Have a great day!
Tootles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment