Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Video blog post: It's important to care about our health Jesus/God wants us to care about our health. I have decided phizer is the vaccine I'm going for and made a video explaining why. Also spike proteins I just don't think they will harm people, or turn them into zombies (the anti vaxxers concerns is becoming zombies and getting multiple diseases after getting the covid 19 shots)..............

It's important to care about our health Jesus/God wants us to care about our health. I have decided phizer is the vaccine I'm going for and made a video explaining why. Also spike proteins I just don't think they will harm people, or turn them into zombies (the anti vaxxers concerns is becoming zombies and getting multiple diseases after getting the covid 19 shots)..............
  Though I do not know how to prove that covid 19 spike proteins from the vaccines are harmless. I don't know how to proove that. 
  A fascinating article though on how long term effects of people that got covid 19 can include brain problems cause the covid 19 has it's own spikey doo dad's that can attach looks to be to alllllllllllll kinds of things in a person and cause heck for years. 
https://sites.dartmouth.edu/dujs/2021/01/04/study-offers-explanation-to-the-covid-19-effects-on-the-brain/
   My husband got covid 19. And I don't think he wants the world to know what happened to him (he's about to get a 2nd surgery to get it fixed hopefully) but it's bad. Not involving his brain, involving YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -------- And he's been having a miserable time of life for like what 4-5 months since this all started up thanks to covid 19. 
 ------------------ covid 19 attacked something on my husbands body wasn't his brain it was YIKES!
  There is no conspiracy of bill gates to kill us all off
naw
and even if there was
it ain't going to happen
why would lucifer ok most all of HIS OWN PEOPLE TO BE KILLED VIA A VACCINE - he woudn't. 
Mark 3:24 "And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand." - Sheri lucifer's kingdom isn't going to stand ---------- uh ya it is, just because there will be a hell in the future that lucifer and his people will be living at doesn't mean his kingdom isn't standing it's standing and it's going to keep on standing. 
 hit it imagine dragons...............
 We don't trust you sheri you wear to many rocks...........nothing will mess with your dna. hahahahahahahahahahahahahh
   Well even if that were the case...........lucifer's kingdom just isn't divided against itself. It ain't!
   And I have some bible verses to..................
Mark 16:18 "They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."
  Shots are something injected into your body ----------- poison something that goes into your body as well. 
  GOD SAID IN THE BIBLE 
THE FEARFUL
WILL NOT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN
(now my parents might not be fearful of a vaccine - 
they likely severelly distrustful of the government)
not me
lucifer's kingdom isn't divided against itself
sheri there you go again speaking some traitorous shiz
how you know
what if i'm just eager to die for Jesus?
(I ain't but we can pretendsies 
💀 - I'm dead either way - alive I'm still dead so)
Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
   not a chicken
I don't want to bungee jump in the future but that don't == I am a chicken
I already basically bungee jumped one time and that was my one time and I'm good with that
that your in a harness attached to a bungee rope and they lift you and your friends up high and then you like drop several 100 feet. 
been there
done that
I'm good on the bungee jumping front now


0 comments:

Post a Comment