Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2021

I am not one of those Jews that thinks less of "non jewish" people. There is a derogatory word some Jews call non-Jewish people called "goyim" or "goy" (I almost was "like that" of that "oh they are goys" mentality) But that's not what god wants for his people, and we are all truelly members of one another barely any dna difference between one race and the next we all came from the same two people think on that 1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:"..............

  I am not one of those Jews that thinks less of "non jewish" people. There is a derogatory word some Jews call non-Jewish people called "goyim" or "goy" (I almost was "like that" of that "oh they are goys" mentality) But that's not what god wants for his people, and we are all truelly members of one another barely any dna difference between one race and the next we all came from the same two people think on that 1 Thessalonians 3:12 "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:"..............
  Yesterday I discovered a Jewish rapper named polly wolly, and I did cringe when she sang the word goyim...........................

 She might mean the word goyim in a non-derrogatory way, but I myself try and steer clear of the word goy, or goyim ------- that's cringe to me. 
    You know that white people aren't even white, naw, they are albino's alllllllllllllllllllllllllll you white people "uh sheri your part white to yo" - true, alllllllllllllllllllllll white people are albino's it's a fact. 
  Look it's right in the bible you all are albino's not all albinos have blonde hair and blue eye's............there's like another type of albino trust me there is another type of albino.................
 I am like more then sure of that I done know
 I done know for a fact white people are albino's...............
  Genesis 25:25 "And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau."
  - "girl we like you on black tik tok but don't be's telling us all white people are albino's cause of Genesis 25:25 common girl" - hahahahahahah ok I got even more proof though!
   Adam and Eve are thought of as white people - but they can't be white people, 
I mean they say black people are because of this curse on Ham in the bible............
Genesis 9:22-25 "And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren."
   Nothin in that there Genesis 9:22-25 definately for 100% says "and god turned ham's skin black" But if that were the case............
  Then Adam and Eve just couldn't of been white people no way, in fact they had to of for 100% been a inter racial couple oh here we go hahahahhaha, for reals though, cause how else you think we got's hispanics, native american's, jews, chinese, japanese, phillipino's, hawaiins etc.???????????
  I'm near 100% probably Eve was chinese, or adam one them had to of FOR SURE been chinese. The other one a jew ya, and 
and bonus ideas
if ham was cursed and turned into a black man
then ham hooked up with a jew and that made muslims 👍
I'm a artist I know how to mix paint real well 😂👍
like we are like for sure though
members of one another
there's no white person that don't have pry trace jew dna in them
pry all do
or chinese
or japanese
or black people 
etc.
Ephesians 4:25 "Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another." We should love each other for reals it's a good plan. And god wanting us to like "bear fruit" aka love people --------- them bible verses about bearing good fruit aren't verses of god telling us to be hating other races of people.......................if they sin..............love the sinner, love all races of people. 
  John 15:8 "Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples." Let me translate John 15:8 into english, "herein is god glorified, that we love each other and so (loving each other in loving each other) shall ye be my disciples" ---------- Amen John 15:8 I know that's right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  But have patience with the jews that all use the word goyim ----- they don't even most em even know the "new testiment" -------- I just wanted to let the world know I ain't "like that"
Cause I'm severelly hated and I ain't sure if I ain't done being "grouped" up with ideas that people of my race have that I don't even have.
  There isn't really a thing as "white people" it doesn't exist I tellin you all, white people are brown skin people born with genetic mutations that caused them to be part albino. That's what happened to them, and I don't know if adam was chinese or eve, but one them two WAS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great day!
https://loveachild.com/
ps...........I do like this song of polly's it's pretty good...................
I just ain't into using the word goy or goyim never myself. 
like never. 
if I were to say those words I'd be upset with myself. 
I'd pry be on drugs and then upset with myself if I were to use them words. 
But I don't do drugs so that should never happen. 

Today I wrote the elder of the Apostolic Christian Church of America (or last I heard he was still the elder of silverton and oregon city ACCA churches) invited him and his wife over for tea, my japanese garden backyard (albeit in progress) doubles as a tea garden. 
......................I do try and love my enemies
maybe though he'll get to the mail though before his wife and throw the letter (it's a postcard) in the garbage don't let his wife even know a letter from me even happened - he does hate me a slew.................................
I mean I win either way. 
I tellllllllllllllllllllllll you all the truth
following Jesus I win
#FACTS
I have the bible verse for that.................
Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us." 
More then conqueror's
winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍



1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

one mode all the time with jesus WINNING. If a church attacks me to the point that I was demon possessed bad, you might think "sheri you were loosing then" - no I just win all the time WITH JESUS. Romans 8:37 "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us."

Post a Comment