Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2021

Video blog post back to wearing tichels speak on that and babylon the harlot: I have never celebrated the "new moon" but I know how : ) But if I were to not eat pig meat I should be allowed to, people should not judge me over that. (I always prefer kosher hot dogs #facts, pig meat it's to fatty) I no judge you either, no you go ahead eat pig meat if you want. Colossians 2:16 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:".........

  I have never celebrated the "new moon" but I know how : )  But if I were to not eat pig meat I should be allowed to, people should not judge me over that. (I always prefer kosher hot dogs #facts, pig meat it's to fatty) I no judge you either, no you go ahead eat pig meat if you want. Colossians 2:16 "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:".........

  This article speaks about celebrating the "new moon".....................
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/blessing-the-new-moon/

“Praised are you, O Lord our God, King of the Universe, who created (bara’) the skies with his word, and all heaven’s host with the breath of his mouth. He gave them appointed times and roles, and they never miss their cues, doing their Creator’s (konam) bidding with gladness and joy. He is the true creator (po’el) who acts faithfully, and he has told the moon to renew itself. It is a beautiful crown for the people carried by God from birth (Israel), who will likewise be renewed in the future in order to proclaim the beauty of their creator (yotsram) for his glorious majesty. Praised are you, O Lord, who renews new moons.”

I'm of "this camp" myself..........that women in this here world want to wear their real hair at all............I mean even if it was in an bun................to me in my brains that is "kooky time".................
 I clearly go "both ways" sheitel, and tichel. Whatever of the 2 strikes my fancy and I've been that way for awhile now people just don't pay much attention to me to even notice n'stuff. I've also counted in the not long ago past many tape in hair extensions as a "sheitel" in my brains it was a "sheitel" 😁 My rule of thumb is if a good amount of my hair is covered - thumbs up 👍 This also includes some more "white people headcovering" looks as well............in my mind thumbs up 👍
Sheri you and all the jewish ladies in the world are up to idiot stuffs.........ehhhhhhhhhhhh.................

Isaiah 47

English Standard Version
The Humiliation of Babylon
47 Come down and sit in the dust,
O virgin daughter of Babylon;
sit on the ground without a throne,
O daughter of the Chaldeans!
For you shall no more be called
tender and delicate.
2 Take the millstones and grind flour,
put off your veil,
strip off your robe, uncover your legs,
pass through the rivers.
3 Your nakedness shall be uncovered,
and your disgrace shall be seen.
    The veil was used as modesty clearly in Isaiah 47...........it was as much as part of a ladies modesty as was her robe. 
I know this is super mega "old school" stuffs
but zillions of jewish ladies myself included didn't get these "ideas" out of thin air. It's right there in the bible. 
  I don't know, what non-jewish messianics, what they no put any value upon Isaiah 47:1-3 like I do...........like it's literally stating "O virgin daughter of Babylon" which means babylon indeed has a virgin daughter think on that. "You shall no more be called tender and delicate" - feminine which isn't a bad thing as I've tried to state before badly on my blog.......what is "bad" is being sensual and having not the holy spirit that is bad (like a to extreme femininity I believe). Many things in life most things, in life, a little bit is ok, good even..........to much that is harmful all of the sudden. 
   "Take the millstones and grind flour" --------- become servants basically 
  put off your veil
that's according to Isaiah 47 a very humiliating thing for a girl to have to put off their veil. 
"strip off your robe, - which anyone that is knowledgeable in indian modesty and muslim modesty would know to this day there are people that wear robes for modesty sake"
that is a humiliating thing to be told to take off your robe your modest attire
"uncover your legs,"
gasp
the actual horror
sometimes I have felt pressure to be like everyone around me much
but in reality 
I'm like old school
like real old school




0 comments:

Post a Comment