Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2021

God is "pro choice" as far as abortions go I greatly suspect (I never had a abortion) I'm just in the mood to fight for womens rights today : ) Just having this tree in the garden god WAS INDEED giving adam and eve a """"choice"" Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."...................

  God is "pro choice" as far as abortions go I greatly suspect (I never had a abortion) I'm just in the mood to fight for womens rights today : ) Just having this tree in the garden god WAS INDEED giving adam and eve a """"choice"" Genesis 2:17 "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die."...................
  "Sheri then you bestest get rid of your little """"""save the babies""""""""" and link to https://www.operationrescue.org/do in your about me section of your blog" ---------- Hey I think trying to save babies by giving a ton of your money to "operation rescue" is a perfectly fine saintly pursuit........long as it doesn't impact womens right to "choose" Donate your money galore to "operation rescue" then...........yes I am peandering to the wholesome "Leave it to Beaver" america aka the entire country. (besides a few satan worshippers that would like free choice......................it's understandable in my mind that they would like free choice) 

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 The Satanic Temple 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
"Sheri those are our enemies" - your enemies probably, my enemies are the Apostolic Christian Church of America. Horrible horrible that I wouldn't be allowed to become a member of that church, and all their "commandments of men" weren't waved for me - as they should've been, and the membership fee since I am poor (yes lately I've been going OVER their membership fee giving them money in order to "love my enemies"). That was atrocious.................that there oregon city church those people are actually like family to me (family that have treated me very badly). Really the day --- edit name out ---- said I couldn't be a member of the church...........they should've kicked his butt for straight up reals right then and there ------------ and they didn't. 
They betrayed me and chucked me to the wolves
and didn't care about me at all. 
free choice is a wonderful
wonderful thing
Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

   ps.........I do not wish to donate money to the apostolic chrisitan church of america today - maybe later this week I'll be "in the mood" to give more money to my enemies?????????????????// The elder of that church the one that was so mean to me.............I invited him and his wife over for tea................I have not heard back from them....................
Have a great day!
Giving people a choice to listen to a christian song if that's what they want to listen to (this is my blog "new and improved").........





0 comments:

Post a Comment