Search This Blog

Saturday, March 20, 2021

fresh edit 4/21/2023 When you are literally told by one of your parents that black people are created stupider and then your parent points out the bible verse that "proves" that black people are created dumber then other races and therefore are perfectly fine to have as slaves WHEN YOUR TAUGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON OTHER RACES.............it takes a minute to get out of THAT OF THE HATE YOU'VE BEEN RAISED TO HAVE...............and/or just plain looking down upon other races that you were taught to have..............................

fresh edit 4/21/2023 When you are literally told by one of your parents that black people are created stupider and then your parent points out the bible verse that "proves" that black people are created dumber then other races and therefore are perfectly fine to have as slaves WHEN YOUR TAUGHT TO LOOK DOWN ON OTHER RACES.............it takes a minute to get out of THAT OF THE HATE YOU'VE BEEN RAISED TO HAVE...............and/or just plain looking down upon other races that you were taught to have..............................
I copy and paste some of the declaration of independance....................from this site.............
https://nccs.net/blogs/articles/biblical-roots-of-the-declaration-of-independence#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWe%20hold%20these%20truths%20to,the%20firmament%20sheweth%20his%20handywork.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”

Psalms 19:1 THE heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Genesis 1:27 - So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Leviticus 24:22 - Ye shall have one manner of law, as well for the stranger, as for one of your own country: for I am the Lord your God.

Romans 2:11 - For there is no respect of persons with God.

Genesis 9:6 - Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

There's been tons of black men killed very badly by cops in past few years........and I think they to are like me they were told "black people are stupidier and less then look here's the bible verse here's why it's ok that white people have them as slaves" etc. 

  and there parents, parents, parents maybe pointed them same bible verses out to them. 

but literally.......................

Genesis 9:6 - Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

All a made in the "image of god" all lives are precious!!!!!!!!!

(but I still am pro-choice when it comes to abortions because god gave adam and eve the CHOICE, the potential to eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil - HE SURE DID TELL THEM NOT TO EAT THAT.....................but He gave them free choice.................we should have free choice to sin unaliable right - is the pursuit of happiness per the declaration of independence, well if women are forced to have babies and they don't want their kids going into foster homes, so they keep their kids, and then their baby dadies leave them AS BABY DADDIES SOMETIMES DO OUT THERE...........and then they are miserable and have NO CHANCE FOR THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T ALLOWED TO GET A ABORTION...................that isn't very american of the christians that overturned roe v. wade to ruin potentially people's chances of happiness....................and god is pro-choice I am 100% sure of that

100% sure of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like complimented 100's of Black American's yesterday - this isn't the 1st time I've done this (but this is the most I've done in 1 sitting) I made sure to be sincere.........there's hope for the world I have proof.(for people that need some "backstory" I was insulted for months at this video comment section by black people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM)
  Things got "dark" for me to real dark, kept looking at black women and their nice never aging skin and perfect hair and then couldn't help but notice my you tube is filled with video's of me wearing ugly wigs cause most white ladies wigs -------- a lot of our wigs are sad, when compared to black ladies wigs. I think we have sad wigs. Like I can't watch many fellow white women's you tube wig video's much cause I get depressed....................I wish we had nice wigs to. 
  I'm talking wigs that turned us into like all I have to give a example is lady gaga in her GUY video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohs0a-QnFF4
   I have no clue at all where lady gaga bought that wig for that video like no clue???????????
  Black ladies they put on these wigs and they turn into ultra glamazon's. Us white women we put on wigs...........................we look like we work at QVC (which isn't a bad thing many nice ladies working at QVC.................I merely am trying to adequately describe how we look ---------------- we missing that "glamazone life" ---------- like it past most all of us up and our wigs said to us "but you can look like a employee of QVC" 😅💓💓💓💓💓
https://www.qvc.com/
I have never bought anything from QVC but have enjoyed watching that channel for years. (I used to watch QVC with my aunt kay - she passed away a few years ago 😥 - she bought stuffs, tons of stuff from QVC. We sit there drinking our diet cola's eating dinner having a great time watching QVC 😀👍)
my child says that I can't claim martin luther king jr. so I am letting her edit this post.............nevermind she doesn't want to edit this post. She says I must say I "admire" Martin Luther King Jr. but in reality I more then "admire" him..........he is one of me, in this world where races are still divided that's why I've been hated on like I have been. I feel there is 0% divide between me and Martin Luther King Jr. that is what I mean be "claim" I more then admire him. 
he is "one of my people" 
I'm not saying I'm black or think myself to be black
what does everything have to be about the color of people skin for?????
I consider him "one of my people" race isn't in my "consideration" 
it shouldn't be
and it shouldn't be for none of you all ever
one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all - what color???????????????????????
Martin luther King Jr. I more then admire he is one of my people and he can be one of mypeople and he is.
I wrote a letter to the NAACP today a organization I have supported for a long time pry long time to come....
https://naacp.org/
I love Martin Luther King Jr. (he was a junior right?) 
I love him. 
And I listened to his speech and he said
that all men should be treated equal
all as GOD'S CREATION 
OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT 
Martin Luther King Jr. said - THAT I AGREE WITH. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment