Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Video blog post: I once laid in wait to catch my enemies, and I KNOW my enemies are stalking my blog waiting for me to "mess up" more so that they can attack me like they always have. But Mercy is better "compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm." - Oxford Languages.......................

 Update 4/20/2024 ya people change these days I want to be attacked. 

https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2024/04/lady-gaga-sings-she-wants-your-love.html

   I don't know what this blog post as of 4/20/204 is so popular for?????????? People change that isn't "unusual". 

  Poor beaten down me from 2021 - don't worry little mini me, soon you'll be invicible they will have attacked you so bad, you done went on permanent bad bish mode and will be INVICIBLE!

GO AHEAD ATTACK ME FOR YOUR LORD JESUS CHRIST YOU KNOW JESUS WANTS YOU TO MORE....................

this off topic but last night driving home from work

there was a homeless guy RAKING THE CEMENT

he had lost his mind that bad - poor guy

young to

didn't look like he had did drugs bad - like he didn't look like he was on meth or nothing - he actually looked like someone that was pry really nice back when he still was sane

Video blog post: I once laid in wait to catch my enemies, and I KNOW my enemies are stalking my blog waiting for me to "mess up" more so that they can attack me like they always have. But Mercy is better "compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm." - Oxford Languages.......................

Luke 6:36 "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." You may be a big time elder of a church, it might be in your power to tell me for 20-30 minutes straight that I am garbage....................but the bible Luke 6:36 says be merciful. 

Jude 1:20 "But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,"
Psalm 71:10 "For mine enemies speak against me; and they that lay wait for my soul take counsel together,"
Please don't hurt me no more......



2 comments:

Giving it to god said...

ps if any of you are thinking about this verse about me being afraid of being attacked by the apostolic christian church of america 1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." Anybody who posts something like this about a church AIN'T FEARING THAT THERE CHURCH.............https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2011/08/apostolic-christian-church-of-america.html
I just don't want to be attacked right now by my families church..............I never am in the mood to be attacked ever, by anybody........

Giving it to god said...

You shouldn't want to attack me either I'm big bird.

Post a Comment