Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2021

Donating to charity, ya this ia meet works of repentance blog post cause I been "rolling down in the deep" a bit to intensely lately Psalm 42:7 "Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me." - sheri your scaring us. I ain't no betty crocker/leave it to beaver I'M A GOTH, DEEP CALLS OUT TO ME ALL THE TIME.........................

   Donating to charity, ya this ia meet works of repentance blog post cause I been "rolling down in the deep" a bit to intensely lately Psalm 42:7 "Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me." - sheri your scaring us. I ain't no betty crocker/leave it to beaver I'M A GOTH, DEEP CALLS OUT TO ME ALL THE TIME.........................
Psalm 42:6-8 "O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life."
https://www.feedingamerica.org/

Your impact: $1 = 10 meals

Every dollar you give can provide at least 10 meals to families in need through the Feeding America network of food banks.

Isaiah 2:5 "O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the Lord."
John 11:9 "Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world."
   - so you figured out how to keep yourself out of the occult aye sheri? - barely
I don't like the shallow end of the pool in life - that shallow water gives me a rash and hives for reals. 
1 John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." - cleanse me away Jesus, cleanse me away. 
sheri is demented
swear this chick sorta would rather be black sludge in the bottom of a pool
---------- deep ya
deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Happy Passover!
I hope other people go to https://www.feedingamerica.org/
and feed 100 people or so today to that'd be good 😁👍


0 comments:

Post a Comment