Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Nevermind I don't think I'll buy pearl necklaces, just make due with what I have. Bible says "quit ye like men" 1 Corinthians 16:13 "Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.".................

  Nevermind I don't think I'll buy pearl necklaces, just make due with what I have. Bible says "quit ye like men" 1 Corinthians 16:13 "Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong." 
  Romans 6:1-7 "What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin."
   Not that I deem jewelry a sin at all. I'm talking about being dead right now...............

THE PRIDE OF LIFE IS A THING THE WORLD VALUES
1 John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."
  That's why they gots to buy lots of expensive clothing all the time, for their pride, and jewelry etc. 
  With food and raiment jesus be content.............
1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content."
  Sheri isn't this you agreeing with the apostolic christian church of america about not wearing jewelry - no
cause if someone gifts me jewelry I gonna say thank you and wear that and enjoy said piece of jewelry
and when my next shipment of pura vida bracelets come in the mail that support charity and we are supposed to walk in good works............I gonna wear them and enjoy them to!!!!!!!!
What you gonna do about it - hate me 
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."
   I just got done working out, I'll play tons of bodybuilding music blasting full blast lifting crazy nuts weights, once at the gym a lady sat and watched me ------- people usually park a seat at least a few of them and just watch me. And she said "that is nuts" 
she's right
what I lift is nuts
   I'll get angry to while lifting weights, and listening to the bodybuilding music I listen to. 
I'll get angry at the lusts of my flesh
I'll get angry at people that judge me and refuse to give me any sort of chance on this earth
man I'll get cooking hot angry
............then I go drink tea or a protein shake and I'm fine again πŸ˜‚
Hebrews 13:5 "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
Tootles.
πŸ‘½πŸ‘½
πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€infinity




0 comments:

Post a Comment