Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2021

You know what the things of the world is? They's bowls of soup!!!! Genesis 25:32 "And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?" What it matter if you at the point of dieing? I don't care if you don't view my you tube video's, or hit the like button or follow me, I'll keep wearing my tichel/hijab and doing all I know to do to make god happy.......why cause I want to please god NOT THIS WORLD...............Romans 8:8 "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.".............

 You know what the things of the world is? They's bowls of soup!!!! Genesis 25:32 "And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?" What it matter if you at the point of dieing? I don't care if you don't view my you tube video's, or hit the like button or follow me, I'll keep wearing my tichel/hijab and doing all I know to do to make god happy.......why cause I want to please god NOT THIS WORLD...............Romans 8:8 "So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.".............

another please god verse I like a ton 1 Thessalonians 4 "Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more. For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus. For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication: ..." No pastors that I know of, speak about pleasing god, or wanting to please god, or how great it is to live to please god but these verses exist in the bible. It's not some "silly notion" 

 Reading and knowing how to read are not the same thing. Most literature is pretty basic out there. The harder literature I would deem to be Confucious (as a English minor in college, I was "well versed" in many of the writtings of Confucious #true story), And Shakespeare, but more because of language usage, other english majors and minors might gasp to hear me say this but I think the plotlines of Shakespeares books are average. Maybe a little above average, just a little though. 

    And the bible, it is a "harder read" ------------- you gotta really think on what this book is trying to tell you, it's not good to read it like you would the more "basic" books at your local barnes and noble. I like barnes and noble I am not trying to insult all literature. 

https://www.biblegateway.com/

Mark 13:13 "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."

Colossians 3:2 "Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth." - the things on the earth aka BOWLS OF SOUP!
But I'd still like a mansion, many fancy vacations, and fame cause I'd rather everyone like me...............I'm a valley girl.....................sufferings ruff. #FACTS
2 Corinthians 1:5 "For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ."
2 Corinthians 1:7 "And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation."
Don't give your chain away yo's!...............FOR SOUP!........


0 comments:

Post a Comment