Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2021

I am not treated super well by my husband, but I am going to stay with him. Because I have integrity and I am no fool. It does not matter how many 1000's upon 1000's upon 1000's of dollars you offer me people on the internet so you might as well give up. I am in the market though for friends yes, real actual friends which seems to be a commodity that doesn't even exist on the earth anymore......................

I am not treated super well by my husband, but I am going to stay with him. Because I have integrity and I am no fool. It does not matter how many 1000's upon 1000's upon 1000's of dollars you offer me people on the internet so you might as well give up. I am in the market though for friends yes, real actual friends which seems to be a commodity that doesn't even exist on the earth anymore......................

Proverbs 19:1-8 "Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool. Also, that the soul be without knowledge, it is not good; and he that hasteth with his feet sinneth. The foolishness of man perverteth his way: and his heart fretteth against the Lord. Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour. A false witness shall not be unpunished, and he that speaketh lies shall not escape. Many will intreat the favour of the prince: and every man is a friend to him that giveth gifts. All the brethren of the poor do hate him: how much more do his friends go far from him? he pursueth them with words, yet they are wanting to him. He that getteth wisdom loveth his own soul: he that keepeth understanding shall find good."
   Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends."
Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour."
  I won't lie, I've been poor my whole life, and at times it has been miserable. I have even went more then once, months and months without hardly any food ---------- which is also miserable, for long time I was living off of $20 a month of food................................that is near impossible. And I at that time, did not live by any help the homeless sort of resource (small town no homeless anywhere, everyone was deemed to be having food to eat...............even though there I was with a empty refrigerator............I didn't have money to buy food after bills for 6 months out of the year with the job I had back then) 
   I choose integrity Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge."
    So all you people on the internet wanting to offer me 1000's and 1000's and 1000's of dollars, can stop now.............just give up..................even if you offered me millions. 
My integrity is more valuable then millions of dollars. 
Your integrity people out there should be more valuable then millions of dollars to. 
 Friends, friends come and go anyways. 
  A good name. 
That is very hard to come by in this world
and once you get that
good plan to hold onto that
In the end we ain't even married to our spouses

In the end us christians are married to Jesus!
Now would I like to be rich and have lot's of friends
yes
many people if they could have tons of friends
mansions
boats
etc. 
they'd choose that. 
(if they could while keeping their reputation intact I'm saying)
but blessed is the poor the bible says............

Luke 6:19-21 "And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all. And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh."
  Now I ain't perfect, and I sure did order 3 wigs on the internet recently. But I am poor and it ain't "a curse" 
   I show up to church hungry to hear the word of god. 
  I happens to be want madonna's hair in the "who's that girl movie".............
I also am dyeing my hair back light blonde today
and may get the haircut above
I don't know let's see how good the 3 wigs are I ordered. 
The wigs have arrived (3 identical)











 

0 comments:

Post a Comment