Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

video blog post: facts when you love a people you let them know what the bible says cause you want them saved you want good things for them in life/eternity Proverbs 11:3 "The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them."....................

video blog post: facts when you love a people you let them know what the bible says cause you want them saved you want good things for them in life/eternity   Proverbs 11:3 "The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them."....................
  Here's that bible verse more in context: 

Proverbs 11:1-6 "A false balance is abomination to the Lord: but a just weight is his delight. When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom. The integrity of the upright shall guide them: but the perverseness of transgressors shall destroy them. Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death. The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness. The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness."
 Verses mentioned above.....................
Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
Matthew 19:5 "And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?"
Mark 10:7 "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;"
Ephesians 5:31 "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh."
  ps...............One day I was asked if I am a troll by a commenter on my you tube channel I said no, cause I don't think I'm a "troll" in the typical you tube way (commenting obnoxious things on people's you tube video's isn't my "mo" - most the time, I may of slipped up a day or two...................) But I am a troll yep. 
   We are all trolls pry. Jesus wants us to be trolls I believe Matthew 4:19 "And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men." Fishers of men - trolls pry the same thing. 
 

"we feel that is some lucifer loving song choice right there sheri" - 😁✌
Hey - people didn't want me impersonating marilyn monroe they wanted me to be myself..........I mean you getting what ya wanted. Bad plan to boo me if your getting what you wanted.
And I might be buying some fake pearl necklaces soon, and I tellllllllllllll you all why................
pearl necklaces are classy
bible says don't wear real pearl necklaces don't say 0 about fake ones. #FACTS
and I'm a valley girl
It's good to be classy
look classy
keep it classy



via GIPHY

Tootles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment