Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

I'm possible, your possible, everybodies possible Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.".............

 I'm possible, your possible, everybodies possible Mark 9:23 "Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth."............

 Love hopeth all things, we just gotta keep loving and hoping for the best for the LGBTQ nomadder how bleak things look due to bible verses like this Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God." 1 Corinthians 13:7 "Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things."



Isaiah 3:16-24 
16 The Lord said:
Because the daughters of Zion are haughty
and walk with outstretched necks,
glancing wantonly with their eyes,
mincing along as they go,
tinkling with their feet,
17 therefore the Lord will strike with a scab
the heads of the daughters of Zion,
and the Lord will lay bare their secret parts.

18 In that day the Lord will take away the finery of the anklets, the headbands, and the crescents; 19 the pendants, the bracelets, and the scarves; 20 the headdresses, the armlets, the sashes, the perfume boxes, and the amulets; 21 the signet rings and nose rings; 22 the festal robes, the mantles, the cloaks, and the handbags; 23 the mirrors, the linen garments, the turbans, and the veils.


24 Instead of perfume there will be rottenness;
and instead of a belt, a rope;
and instead of well-set hair, baldness;
and instead of a rich robe, a skirt of sackcloth;
and branding instead of beauty.
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
The one verse that I found to give a point to having hair out.........literally the previous verse Isaiah 3:23 has "turbans" and "veils" mentioned in it. The world seems so backwards to me. 
at midnight Jesus comes
Matthew 25:6 "And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him." What does a "trimmed lamp" look like????????????????
Matthew 25:7-8 "Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out."
   Is a trimmed lamp your hair hanging out all over the place??????????? - how????????????????????????????????
   Isaiah 61:10 "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels." - is no makeup and no "well set hair" is that your trimmed lamp????????????? hmmmmmmmmmm
  Do you feel zealous whilst having not "well set hair" and no makeup on looking homely ladies - and no veils or turbans or sheitels on????????????????????????????????????????
  Why would you want to walk around though with sad looking hair????????????????????? 
 That's how you alls hair looked back when your hair was looking great beavette's ("Leave it to beaver" ----- beavette's) Wait um sheri are you calling all women that don't have headcoverings and/or sheitels beavette's????????????????????????????????????????? 😂
   Ya america it's like full of a bunch of "Leave it to Beaver's" but like their hair looks like sad these days #FACTS --------- loves you all 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓



via GIPHY

3 comments:

Giving it to god said...

Isaiah 61:10 "I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels." I put this in the comments section cause it'd make people real mad especially the apostolic christian church of america cause they don't let their women wear jewelry besides wedding rings. A BRIDE MAKES HERSELF LOOK NICE FOR HER BRIDEGROOM!!!!!!
Show me, show me where there is a bride that tries to look all homely and miserable on her wedding day.................not many of them and the brides that are like that - they pry in arranged marriages and shouldn't be getting married in the 1st place. Above god has no problems with hair showing i don't think (though I still believe having your headcovered when praying is the thing to do)
Isaiah 3:16-24
16 The Lord said:
Because the daughters of Zion are haughty
It's their pride that is the problem.
19 "the pendants, the bracelets, and the scarves;" - 0% of those things are "the problem" I can't say this above on my blog I'd piss off the apostolic christian church of america immensely and they already want me dead badly.
Further
I'd go even further
it don't matter if you wear jewelry or not
or if you have you HAIR IN A BUN
if you have pride that's what god has a issue with
Isaiah 3:16-24
16 The Lord said:
Because the daughters of Zion are haughty
But a bride for reals is supposed to make herself look nice for her bridegroom, and in this instance in the instance of the lord jesus christ that means a "trimmed lamp"
Well don't even tryyyyyyyyyyyyy and tell my butt a trimmed lamp means 0 costume jewelry --------- don't even bother.
WHAT GROOM ANYWHERE WOULD WANT TO MARRY A HOMELY LOOKING CHICK?????????????
trimmed lamp I recogn
don't watch tv much
don't listen maybe to so much worldly music
be in the bible more
BE A FAITHFUL WIFE
Romans 8:5 "For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit."
In my mind no way is the bible saying be a hideous homely looking bride for the lord Jesus Christ.
I think he will marry a few homely ladies...............BUT IT'S YOUR HEARTS HE IS CARING ABOUT.
..............................how some of these churches their women never buy jewelry and never sin never??????????????????
My bible says James 5:16 "Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much."
But some costume jewelry isn't a fault
I'M A FREAKING GIRL
god likes girl clothing on girls
I am a girl
Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God."
I am a girl bride for jesus
I am not a man bride for jesus

Giving it to god said...

Matthew 23:23 "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone."
mercy there's no mercy with the apostolic chrisitan church of america not from my experience like fully 0% mercy
I am a girl yo's
I don't want to dress like guy
I am a girl
I am a girl
I
am
a
lady

Giving it to god said...

I realize the apostolic chrisitan church of america women wear super long little house on the prairie skirts and look like women. But I don't want to dress like that
I am not living on a prairie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM
NOT LIVING
ON A PRARIE
I enjoyed watching the little house on the prarie as a kid, cute show, good moral show has lots of good "lessons" in it A+
BUT NO WAY DO I WANT TO DRESS LIKE THAT.
naw
I ain't into being sinless faultless flawless perfect better then everyone on the planet uhhhhh whatever like they are
THAT'S NOT MY JAM
I HAVE FAULTS
I like to wear jewelry a bit that's more my "mo" to look girl like.
BIBLE SAYS TO DRESS LIKE A GIRL LOOK LIKE A GIRL IF YOU IS A GIRL
hello
hello
are you like on of me
jeans and t-shirt
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm speaking to the jeans and t-shirt ladies
or sweat pants and t-shirts
common
I know I'm not the only one loving them new styles of sweatpants at walmart
ya
they are feminine looking
feminine looking jeans I be's wearing and sweatpants womens clothes - yes
...................but I like to like creep on over to more a guys look so much I then I think feel obligated to wear a bit of jewelry
AND/OR
GASP
SHOCK
DIE OF SHOCK
GASP AND DIE OF SHOCK
I LIKE BEING A GIRL
(prepare lots of caskets the entire apostolic christian church of america just died reading that)

Post a Comment