Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2021

Please do body of christ (myself included) love the LGBTQ because they are nice people Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"..................

 Please do body of christ (myself included) love the LGBTQ because they are nice people Hebrews 10:24 "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:"..................

   I usually have some "flow" to my posts. But um this is on the same "vein" in a way. Because you can take a lot of verses in the bible to justify hating a lot of people out there...........or maybe just not love them. But there be's a big problem if you no love people, cause bible says Luke 6:44 "For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes."

  Uh there be's people talking about how backwards the world is becoming, a place where evil is being called good and good is being called evil...........Isaiah 5:18-23 "Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope: That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it! Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!"

   We are supposed to love these people. 

   Truth people have free choice.............and it looks like more and more people out there are choosing things other then God/Jesus. 

   The bible says "But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." verse in context below............think on it though we aren't speaking about ummmmmmmm people "void" of anything good in them I don't think.........


Matthew 8:7-13 "And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him. The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour."
    The centurion  ------------- didn't have a need for jesus, but I might've gotten more out of this passage of the bible then the entire rest of the body of christ cause I ain't never heard nobody speak about what I've thought in my head over Matthew 8:7-13.................Jesus wanted to fellowship with the centurion, for the reason of wanting to fellowship I believe jesus said "I will come and heal him" -------------- Jesus wanted to be a part of these people's lives for like good I believe (in their like souls, hearts right....................he wanted more then to heal this mans "servant") But the centurion while having tons of faith more then Jesus had seen in Israel didn't want to hang out with the Lord, didn't feel the need to be "bothered" like that. 
if your reading this blog post
congratulations it means you can be "bothered" to get closer to the Lord Jesus christ (not cause I'm a great blogger but because............John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.")
  Maybe to this day there are people showing up to church to get healed, but don't want to read the bible,, don't want a relationship with God/Jesus????????????????????????????/ 
   To buisy
to buisy with careers
with uhhhhhhhhh 'I don't know???????????

Matthew 22:1-9 "And Jesus answered and spake unto them again by parables, and said,The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son, And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and my fatlings are killed, and all things are ready: come unto the marriage. But they made light of it, and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise:And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them. But when the king heard thereof, he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage."
  Lady Gaga be's a christian she says I believe her, she is like me, I do believe, a "badian" that has repented. 
   I used to be baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. 
I have time to read the bible everyday
and/or listen to church sermons
and pray
I have time for the Lord Jesus Christ I sure do. 
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
I gots to include a lady gaga song............
me and lady gaga just need one good reason to stay 
I'm betting we both found it πŸ‘


0 comments:

Post a Comment