Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2021

"pick a side" Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." I pick Jesus Christ the Lord ----- X💀X ----- I died bad, and then I decided I like it........

"pick a side" Joshua 24:15 "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." I pick Jesus Christ the Lord ----- X💀X ----- I died bad, and then I decided I like it.........("ok sheri then just put cross and skullbones buisiness right in your title then - we know because your a goth christian that loves lucifer")...........
   I've decided extra that hair showing is fine and dandy.......cause guess what..............people aren't supposed to look at you and say "ah ha a christian"
no
Colossians 3:3 "For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God." - your life, what your really about - aka serving god.........................hidden or mostly hidden, all that "life" you have reading the bible, listening to church sermons - hidden, praying hidden. 
And though nobody see's you or me praying everyday and reading our bibles everyday or listening to the Daily Audio Bible on the internet everyday (I get lazy sometimes) https://dailyaudiobible.com/
God see's
Don't give up!
Galatians 6:7-10 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
   I don't know what harvest god has for each of you, maybe some of you it's mostly salvation??????? Don't give up, that's my exhortation for today!
keep praying
keep reading your bible
keep serving god
  Matthew 6:6 "But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly." - keep at it. 
ps.........songs that aren't church songs 
count as church songs if I'm using them in a "church way"
that's the rule
Joel 3:14
Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment