Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Life more abundantly that Jesus came that we might have John 10:10, I've discovered during covid 19 that ==s not chasing after the things of this world cause those things just leave a person empty.................but chasing after the things of above..................

Life more abundantly that Jesus came that we might have John 10:10, I've discovered during covid 19 that ==s not chasing after the things of this world cause those things just leave a person empty.................but chasing after the things of above..................
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
Colossians 3:1-3 "If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God."

   I'm not like minimalist as much as the like mega minimalist's that live in tiny houses. But I like them believe in the "same idea" that less is more when we are speaking about the things of this earth. 
  Cause we ain't supposed to be setting our affection on the things of the earth -------- we supposed to be setting our affection on the things of above. 
  The world sets it's affection on the things of the earth we are supposed to come out from among them in a way, in a sense, I believe in the sense that we ain't stalking jeffrey stars website waiting for the latest makeup release - for example. 
2 Corinthians 6:17 "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you."
   My rendidtion of  "Jennifer Lopez - I'm Real (Remix) ft. Ja Rule"
This is the only sensible song to sing
and for those that have grief with my song choices as I've stated before I have not a hymnal that I can sing from because the apostolic christian church of america hymnals are copyright protected and they own most of the songs of christianity. And duh they'd sue me to wazuu they hate me most all of them...............so this is my song choice of course...............
makeup is a hassle facts
worrying about what you wear and how you look in a day - also a great hassle a much of a burden some people out there have. 
freedom
real freedom
real freedom is being able to sit with your teen on the back porch read a book and not care what people think........to be able to just chill. 
Galatians 5:1 "Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage."
  Brian bought new cushions for one of our wicker chairs so now it's well getting nice to sit on the back porch and read a book again..............
 I had to get rid of my pet pig, cause as you can see sorta it annilated my back yard, it went to a good home much land some people that own goats and that pig is the type that would like some goat buddies so things worked out. Brian borrowed a pressure washer from his brother in law, and the porch hasn't been pressured washed yet...........because my oldest teen wants to see the porch being pressure washed. And we are slowly but surely turning the backyard into a Japanese Garden. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment