Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Video blog post: Fresh "works meet of repentance" : ) Acts 26:20 "But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance."................

 Video blog post: Fresh "works meet of repentance" : ) Acts 26:20 "But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance."................(ahhh sheri getting them to view your video with the promise of some wholesome works meet of repentance) - hahahahahahahhaahahha ya.💓 I love all people's...........

The song I am singing for this, is Smells like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. 

Cause I feel like I'm reeking of teen spirit lately. 

I'm doing "works meet of repentance" and not many are doing that anymore. 

I'm not getting the covid 19 vaccines, and I'm pretty 100% most people everywhere are going to get that vaccine, only us that smells like teen spirit won't get that covid 19 vaccine.............sniff..................ya I smell great..........

Matthew 18:3 "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." - The Apostolic Christian Church of America among their "greviances" of me, was many their pastors complained to me, that I was "childlike" ---------- just let that there idea sink into your brains. That that was literally one of their "greviances" against me. 
Have a great day!








0 comments:

Post a Comment