Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2021

I quote the CT mirror...... "But studies for more than a decade show sex offenders, once caught, have one of the lowest rates of recidivism of any class of criminals." What that means in my mind, people make mistakes THEY NEED FORGIVENESS (even marilyn manson though I know the world just wants the rake his balls through the flames for all of eternity)..........................

 
 I quote the CT mirror...... "But studies for more than a decade show sex offenders, once caught, have one of the lowest rates of recidivism of any class of criminals."
https://ctmirror.org/2018/05/21/sex-offender-registry-harm-good/ 
  What that means in my mind, people make mistakes THEY NEED FORGIVENESS (even marilyn manson though I know the world just wants the rake his balls through the flames for all of eternity).
   Yes the accusations coming against marilyn manson are personal for me. I have never even of spoken to marilyn manson. But I am tied to this song.................and it ain't anti semetic, if he be's hating most jews there's a least bestest believe 1 jew he ain't hating.................I don't want marilyn manson killing people, but bestest believe there is 1 jew, that he knows is a jew, that he's fully ready to kill people for said jew...........................
So here I am doing all I can to get this guy some
Mercy!
Matthew 5:7 "Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy."
  Revelations chapter 12, count people, think about it. 
  My nephews life won't recover, he will be penalized, There won't be "mercy" for my nephew, no there won't not all the way.................................he will either have the stigma of being in jail for 15 years and loosing most of his life, and not being able to get married and have kids like many guys out there do (which is a big destroying of his life in my estimation despite what Metal Hammer Magazine says) 
https://www.loudersound.com/features/we-need-to-talk-about-the-response-to-the-marilyn-manson-abuse-allegations
 Or or................he'll be registered a sex offender, and have that "upon" him for the rest of his life........and it must be bad people to be a registered sex offender when the lawyers several lawyers mind you are telling my nephew "don't take the plea bargain" THAT MEANS BEING A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
  I am bilions in the mood to secure mercy for Mr. Manson. He does need counseling. And all you into rape sex, or bdsm, which I guess is what rape sex is as well ------------------------ that's some dangerous stuffs. Ladies will rake mens nuts through the flames for allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of eternity that are into that stuffs. Like all of eternity. 
Them registered sex offenders look to be get 0 breaks in life
they get their balls reamed through fiery coals FOREVER
AND PS...........
love is mercy
god
god right so loved us
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
  God so loved us, god so has mercy, that that's what god did, he give us his "only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"
MERCY PEOPLE DO THAT
BE LIKE JESUS 👍




0 comments:

Post a Comment