Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Video blog post: So reading the book of Ezekiel right now this verse got me thinking how serious it is the need to have a circumcized heart or work towards that. Ezekiel 44:9 "Thus saith the Lord God; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.".................

So reading the book of Ezekiel right now this verse got me thinking how serious it is the need to have a circumcized heart or work towards that. Ezekiel 44:9 "Thus saith the Lord God; No stranger, uncircumcised in heart, nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall enter into my sanctuary, of any stranger that is among the children of Israel."
And to the people that would say "that don't apply to us" we can be friends with the world all we want to that is a old testiment bible verse..........Revelation 18:4 "And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues."

Romans 2:29 "But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God."
It's tricky

1st pic is my hair like last monday, 2nd pic is my hair today 
and I know many would say "sheri your hair is growing mega fast like a freight train yo" to me it seems to grow sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow....................

Other christians in particular have been trying hard to beat me to a bloody pulp for years now, and now I'm actively combating their non-stop efforts to beat me to a bloody pulp..................



1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

How do we have "circumcised hearts" sheri???????? This is easy. Just be in the word of god like daily if you can, many times a week. The word of god is POWERFUL Hebrews 4:12 "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." The word of god is POWERFUL and it will naturally as you are reading it hopefully every day, karate chop all the stuffs out of your heart that don't belong there.

Post a Comment