Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Whether you believe in and keep the shabbat or not, or headcover or don't headcover I DON'T JUDGE YOU. Do what God has laid on your hearts to do or not to do for God aka "let every man be fully perusaded in his own mind" Romans 14:5 "One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." .....................................

   Whether you believe in and keep the shabbat or not, or headcover or don't headcover I DON'T JUDGE YOU. Do what God has laid on your hearts to do or not to do for God aka "let every man be fully perusaded in his own mind" Romans 14:5 "One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind." 

  Verse in context....................................
  Romans 14:4-6 "Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks."
  Can you wear makeup or jewelry "unto the lord" ------- I would more then argue that yes you can sometimes paul said 1 Corinthians 9:22 "To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some."
    So ya you sure could. 
   -------------------- I'm thinking about weedling down my jewelry collection. I think it's not bad for me to have some jewelry being that I am in the realistate industry and I need to look nice. But I also need to not be a friend with this world.
    Sometimes I buy some super stupid stuffs, stuffs I should not buy, to try and win friends...................it don't work either........not for me........bible says if you were of the world the world would love it's own well I ain't of the world so everytime I have tried to befriend the world I've failed miserably. (still ain't giving up ASMR I'm determined) John 15:19 "If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
  You do you boo πŸ‘
πŸ’›
just want to let people know if they don't know it
that I ain't the type to judge you how you look etc. etc. 
God'll lay something on one person's heart
that He didn't lay on someone elses heart
"and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it" ----- etc.
I think the important thing is to be fully persuaded in your own mind
that whatever you are doing is "the thing" 
and do that for the Lord
(except killing people you can't kill people for the lord, 
you can't steal for the lord, 
all the 10 commandments I'm pretty 100% you can't do for the lord) 
in those events I pray for you that you will repent and give your life to Jesus 
If you were a lady cop and you dressed like a hooker to catch men.........totally you could do that "unto the Lord" All kinds of instances where people could do stuffs "unto the lord" that are sorta "out there" 
I mean
it's a far idea
but maybe someone could become a stripper to try and witness to strippers?????????????....................if they were convinced in their mind........................................
("sheri strippers for the lord, that is a little out there") ----- maybe but what if it wasn't out there??????????????????????
God's ways are not our ways. 
Even the lord Jesus christ went into bars and wine bibbed!!!!!!!!!!
Matthew 11:19 "The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children."
  I ain't feeling lead of the Lord to be a "christian stripper" ------------ but maybe that is a thing?????????????????????????????????????????????
   "men, men pastor men, cough, go to sheri's blog read what this fool is saying ---------- you need to preach on that ---------- this fool thinks people could be "strippers for the lord" potentially" - hahahahahahahahhahahahahahah πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
Have a great day!


  
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment