Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2022

Understand while your hating the devil and his men, they are victims of circumstance. John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."..................................

Saving moses is saving newborns lives right now................

e-mail I just sent several of my family members.......including half sister of course.............
understand while your hating the devil and his men
they are victims of circumstance
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." they had no choice at all, why hate lucifer and his men they had no choice, what they did they were "slated" to do from the beginning
and they had no idea
they didn't know god had ALL THAT PLANNED FOR THEM
I am not a joke
but my family should just have family get togethers with out me, go ahead, and laugh at me cause that's what you like to do,
tootles
I ain't saying they are "victims" per say
I'm saying why hate?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
lucifer and his men are doing a job - why hate on them??????????????????
because they are good at it and you ain't reading your bibles????????????
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
bad reason give me better reason you hate lucifer and his men.............
tootles
Me sheri live this blog post................pic that depicts how white my hair has gotten like allllllllllllllll my hair is snow white. But this is going to work for the good (clearly I wasn't feeling this white hair for sometime..................I am now convinced I will "work it" to my advantage, and get myself a nice white hair goth look going 😁👍👄)Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Tootles.
There is no turning of shadow with God 
He is a prisoner of His word He just thinks He got "free"
John 1:1 "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
prisoners in denial all over the place
people prisoners to their fleshes buying stuffs HOSTAGE TO THE LUSTS OF THEIR FLESHES! (but thinking they ain't a hostage.........all over the place I am sure of that)
be in god's word
the truth shall set us all free!!!!!!!!!
John 8:32 "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."
If we be's in the word of god everyday - it'll set us free
I believe in the power of the word of god!
John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;"
once I was ha ha ha
all the time
but lately 
I ain't in the ha ha mood 
forgive me
broken jaws are ruff #FACTS
war stinks to 
gas prices high also stink
deals at walmart 👍
giving your life to Jesus 👍








1 comments:

Giving it to god said...

The "white orb" did it, the "white orb" is guilty..........I locked the "white orb" up. God ain't guilty, the "white orb" is. SABOTAGE! SABOTAGE! IF IT SMELLS LIKE SABOTAGE HAPPENED IN THE BIBLE THAT LUCIFER AND HIS MEN WERE SET UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA TRUST YOUR NOSE HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But god no turning of shadow with god, He's innocent.

Post a Comment