Search This Blog

Saturday, March 5, 2022

My mom told my little sister in e-mail recently "nothing is for free, I mean nothing" (she wasn't speaking about Jesus just being "general") And that may be true.............but isn't Jesus worth it??????????....................

My mom told my little sister in e-mail recently "nothing is for free, I mean nothing" (she wasn't speaking about Jesus just being "general") And that may be true.............but isn't Jesus worth it??????????....................
the cost is small I feel

Luke 14:28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?"
  Your life, is a small price. John 12:25 "He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal."
  "Sheri we know you live large" - ya that's called being blessed by god
Deuteronomy 28:1-3 "And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God. Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field." -amen 
 
BABYLON TAKES THE SOULS OF MEN
WHILE GOD BLESSES
(I'M WELL AWARE OF THE SMACK TALKED ABOUT JESUS CHRIST THE LORD 
ON THE INTERNET AND OF GOD)
Revelation 18:13 "And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men."
  Jesus didn't come to earth to "rip us off" he brought a good value............
John 7:36-38 "What manner of saying is this that he said, Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come? In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water."
🥤

0 comments:

Post a Comment