Search This Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2022

Some people want to pick a fight, they look for what I call "b--tch taco stands". My neice thought I was a "b--tch taco stand" I'm not. I forgive people ALL EM (none them worth fighting with none them). MY PLANS IS TO SOAK BY A POOL THAT'S IT................I DO NOT AND I WILL NOT HAVE A "B--TCH TACO STAND" OPEN.......................you will have to look elsewhere for your taco's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

Matthew 5:44 "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;".........that's what Jesus said to do and Jesus is right................

  The last gift I sent the elder of the apostolic christian church of america in silverton oregon who told me I was like the worst person ever (which he's totally over dramatical for one, I'm not perfect, but I feel I'm like pretty cool) pictured this blog post https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2013/05/if-you-are-christian-andor-christian.html
  But at any rate HE HATES MY GUTS as does my ex-neice cause she disowned me in the name of Jesus Christ and refuses to forgive me for all of eternity in the name of Jesus Christ because she is such a loving christian for the lord SHE HATES MY GUTS. 
  I guess in a way there is a "prize" that my biggest enemies have won.............
my love my enemies "mo" or the "mo" I try and have is to buy things they would need, or like. I try!

Some people want to pick a fight, they look for what I call "b--tch taco stands". My neice thought I was a "b--tch taco stand" I'm not. I forgive people ALL EM (none them worth fighting with none them). MY PLANS IS TO SOAK BY A POOL THAT'S IT................I DO NOT AND I WILL NOT HAVE A "B--TCH TACO STAND" OPEN.......................you will have to look elsewhere for your taco's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

Romans 12:18 "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men."


via GIPHY

  Church at the mega church me and my husband attend online (Cause he don't want the coronavirus again and he is especially concerned now that people are going to churches without masks on). I really liked the sermon today 😀👍

Share that "beat of love" 

I love taco's but I have no b-tch taco stand open
no way
"love survives
so that we can rock forever"
real love is real
it's real people
and it never fails

1 Corinthians 13:8 "Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."
  This is what I know about real love, it might "putter for a second" it might have some "turbulence" just a little.................but it never fails. 
It never completely fails

ps.....yes my neice isn't dna related to me, but she's been my neice for years and years so she still is my neice in a sense

or was

she said she never wanted to see me again

because I love lucifer

and I'm according to her only caring about myself 

though that ain't true I care about people all the time


0 comments:

Post a Comment