Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2022

My broken Jaw "situation" (whole chip of bone just floating in space on the x-ray) 2 weeks it will be made better. I have faith in the dentist's of my insurance. (tooth problem, due to the jaw problem). And you should want to age...........that's natural. Daniel 7:25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time." Naturalness is great..............

 My broken Jaw "situation" (whole chip of bone just floating in space on the x-ray) 2 weeks it will be made better. I have faith in the dentist's of my insurance. (tooth problem, due to the jaw problem). And you should want to age...........that's natural. Daniel 7:25 "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time." Naturalness is great..............

someday not dieing will be a thing
not aging I also believe will be a thing
but these things come with a very heavy $$$$$$$$$$$
very heavy and I don't mean money
 Nature is great people, we need to learn to love a few wrinkles now! It's like the fat movement, well if all fat people stay insecure of their fat.............................it leaves room for them to be hurt, attacked maybe. There's power in saying 
here I am 
this is me
a few wrinkles
and that's ok
 Today I uploaded a tik tok, where I said "generation xers, common admit it, you age...........I'm a generation xer and I am olllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld" and at Fred Meyers like 3-4 high school boys who saw my Tik Tok said "grandmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and then they said to themselves "look at her face she didn't like it" 
Well clearly I don't want to age. 
But when them wrinkles come
and I can't no longer 
hold them back
................
I will accept like 10-15 wrinkles
not to many
I am prepared. 
I kid you all no..................my dentist is acting weird, like my whole insurance is acting like I am from the "Death Becomes Her" movie......................cause I said my pain is a 3 out of 10............and I think it's really supposed to be 10+++++++++++++++ 
I think I really am supposed to be in agony right now!
but I tell you
God is good!
Picture of my skin cream/body cream I make it myself
it involves a few ingredients..............the amounts are very specific to
I make it myself
if someone where to hook me up with a company to make this real fountain of youth cream
I'd be willing to divulge the recipe for $$$$$$$$
it needs to be manufactured if other people are going to use it
---- I know when it expires and what "expiration" looks like
others wouldn't know when


tootles








0 comments:

Post a Comment