Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2022

I brought this basically friendless existance upon myself, like the lead singer of imagine dragons (didn't "take a oath" but I shook the devils hand so about the same thing ------ a shake for myself to be saved) but still there is a price to be paid if you are going to love the devil................

(nami has I do believe a suicide hotline, I really endorse this organization)I brought this basically friendless existance upon myself, like the lead singer of imagine dragons (didn't "take a oath" but I shook the devils hand so about the same thing ------ a shake for myself to be saved) but still there is a price to be paid if you are going to love the devil................
  What amazes me is people "go for the kill" and try and aniliate me, didn't you know..............
"Stab it with a skillet knife but you just can't kill the beast"
Did you kill me with all your troll attacks on the internet those of you that have attacked me thus far?
Did you kill me?

Romans 6:7-9

7 For he that is dead is freed from sin.

8 Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him:

9 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
💀
x
can't kill the dead
Cross and Skullbones for the Lord edition
👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄
8
Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
the kill though
that's what wolves need
the kill
so badly
to kill me
Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
Oh how you have tried. 
So many "naturals" out there
so many 
so thirsty
I really don't think I'm that much of a hunk of juicy steak
but the way people come at me
evidently I must be
you gonna judge me?
you gonna hate me?
you gonna attack me?

Galatians 5:14-16

14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
"thy neighbor" 
is everyone
hate to make for such a sad time for all you that hate me bad
and want me killed
I'm part of "everyone" 
tootles






0 comments:

Post a Comment